BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
i wanted to see more scenes from macy and lily :( but looks like i've to wait for a long time cause 0.3 is focusing on sara apparently :'(

also , in the compressed version , are the images downgraded or the compression algo used was very intensive?

Spooner90

Dec 22, 2017
So, Milfy City [v0.2c]
is out. I guess it's just a bugfix, can someone confirm or give a changelog?
THX

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
so if the next update is only for sara, with monthly release, it means 0.4 will be only for one or two characters again so maybe we have to wait for 3 months before to see CAROOOLINEEEEEE
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
When you go to school and there's an announcement where you have to go to the teacher's office to meet Celia, she's there but when I click on here it says Work in Progress, is this a bug?

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
I don't get why they put that announcement scene in if it's just going to abruptly end. Why not just leave it for the next update.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I don't get why they put that announcement scene in if it's just going to abruptly end. Why not just leave it for the next update.
It's a bug and not supposed to trigger. The new v0.2c might solve that who knows.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
so if the next update is only for sara, with monthly release, it means 0.4 will be only for one or two characters again so maybe we have to wait for 3 months before to see CAROOOLINEEEEEEE
Like i said from 0.4 onwards it'll be one main char and one side char per update. Judging by the 1st poll results i think it's safe to say Linda will win any poll shes in. Therefore the earliest potential Caroline update is 0.5. Icstor may throw in a Caroline scene before then though, like the Sara date in 0.2.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Like i said from 0.4 onwards it'll be one main char and one side char per update. Judging by the 1st poll results i think it's safe to say Linda will win any poll shes in. Therefore the earliest potential Caroline update is 0.5. Icstor may throw in a Caroline scene before then though, like the Sara date in 0.2.
While i love Linda, but can you please just lie and say Judy will win some polls? Please?:closedtongue:;)

Reactions: TenAndTen

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That sounds like fucking shit :FeelsGoodMan:

I always feared that this game would slowly get crippled down by the votes unless Icstor has a limited amount of scenes for each character already planned and once he is done with the character he doesnt appear again in the polls. Lets hope its the case. Otherwise is going to always be Linda/Judy, Caroline/Celia alternating each update.
Which I am completely fine with, mind you, but it would still be a terrible decision.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Lets hope its the case.
We will have to wait the next poll to figure that one out since only then we will see if Linda&Caroline is back into rotation. I'm pretty sure that Icstor is well-aware that if he simply just skips a character from a single poll that character can still dominate the entire game and he is either having a solution for that.. or he doesn't care. Because frankly, if the patrons wants this game to be about Mom first and foremost... why not give it to them.

Miramar1

Apr 27, 2018
Some people sure are getting butthurt that the voting majority of Icstor's paying customers might get what they are paying for.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
We will have to wait the next poll to figure that one out since only then we will see if Linda&Caroline is back into rotation. I'm pretty sure that Icstor is well-aware that if he simply just skips a character from a single poll that character can still dominate the entire game and he is either having a solution for that.. or he doesn't care. Because frankly, if the patrons wants this game to be about Mom first and foremost... why not give it to them.
As I said, its completely fine by me. Pretty much as long as it isnt Sara I would be ok with.
My point was more on the line of, if he wants to make a better game, he should have planned how much content everyone is going to get already and let patreons decide simply who goes first, not who gets the content.
Thats just on him to decide if he wants a more complete game or one that his patreons like more.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Some people sure are getting butthurt that the voting majority of Icstor's paying customers might get what they are paying for.
Ohcomeon, don't make this a real issue :) Thats not real butthurt :p

As I said, its completely fine by me. Pretty much as long as it isnt Sara I would be ok with.
My point was more on the line of, if he wants to make a better game, he should have planned how much content everyone is going to get already and let patreons decide simply who goes first, not who gets the content.
Thats just on him to decide if he wants a more complete game or one that his patreons like more.
Thats exactly why i said that we can't tell just yet. This was the very first update we received. Too early to tell. The poll-system we see sure suggest it will be latter to be fair but he might as well have different ideas. Icstor's games usually deliver content with each girl. I don't think this would be any different. Though i do think that the girls which are having hearts will "dominate" the game. Those will surely get much more scenes compared to those who don't in the long run and right now i can't imagine any girl getting out of the heart-sytem while i can imagine girls getting into it. We'll see.

Reactions: bigpenniser

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Question: How do you get the card on the upper shelf of bob/dads office its under day part of the UI ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes