lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Sarah is a sweet girl, but ... an amateur. However, like every other xD
But I would like to quickly resolve this mysterious connection between Linda and Judy! Even if it is a banal story, like: met on the appropriate resource, one wants a son, the second needs material for the book.
As for me, I want both at once... xoxo

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I do not dislike Sarah. I just think the stories about younger sisters and first love are not the best topic for Icstor. In contrast, he has excellent stories about brothers and older sisters.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
WHY?! Why patrons do not vote for Aunt ??? After all, only Linda's sister can temporarily replace Linda!
yeah i dont understand why nobody vote for aunt, she is a reall hot milf
If in 2.5 months icstor released 3 characters route, i think in one month the story will advance only for one or two characters snif

Reactions: Hadgar

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
yeah i dont understand why nobody vote for aunt, she is a reall hot milf
If in 2.5 months icstor released 3 characters route, i think in one month the story will advance only for one or two characters snif
They already said in the discord I think that the poll is closed and the update is only for Sara

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi i'm really stuck how do you unlock bob's workplace and with zuri how do i start the relationship with her walkthrough doesn't say how to unlock any of those i'm on 0.2b

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes