bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
We'll eventually get our fair share of Celia, Caroline, Violet and mom scenes. But it's nice to have some updates focusing on girls without comical proportions. That's why updates focusing on Sara, Lily, Judy, Zuri & Suri (that ship may have sailed but whatever) are the best.
You might have guessed by my subtle hints that I disagree :test:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Its called Fan-Art and would be promptly moved into its respective thread so those of us who'd be willing to melt down into a drooling withering mess are checking that place out.
I've seen that.
Considering we have pretty decent mods here my attempt at mass hysteria probably wouldn't last lone.

Alright, new plan.
I could sign up for the patreon for a month and spread the rumor that the MC is actually Judy's son but was given up for adoption at birth. That should get things rolling.

Reactions: Darkaura and Ennoch

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I've seen that.
Considering we have pretty decent mods here my attempt at mass hysteria probably wouldn't last lone.

Alright, new plan.
I could sign up for the patreon for a month and spread the rumor that the MC is actually Judy's son but was given up for adoption at birth. That should get things rolling.
I might be completely wrong, but I dont think most of us are here for "MUH INCEST", so that would probably fall flat :p

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I might be completely wrong, but I dont think most of us are here for "MUH INCEST", so that would probably fall flay :p
Which is why I said I'd join the patreon.
I don't give two shits about who is related to whom, but on patreon incest seems to be the answer to everything.

Reactions: Darkaura

Dasati

May 30, 2017
While i love Linda, but can you please just lie and say Judy will win some polls? Please?:closedtongue:;)
I don't need to lie. Judy is amongst the secondary char's. From 0.4 onward's updates will be split between one secondary and one main girl. Out of all the secondary char's Judy came top in the current poll. If that repeats in the next poll then 0.4 will likely be Judy + either Linda or Caroline.

Waitaminute... Judy came second in the poll??? That means.. we gonna have conent with her??:eazyHype::eazyHype:
Like i said, for 0.3 it will be Sara only. Icstor plans to get it out this month so there simply isn't enough time available to include Judy stuff to.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You are soo killing even my daydreams guys :cryingface:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I noticed and that's absolutely fine. That's why it's so important for ICSTOR to find the right balance between the two.
Yeah I completely agree with you.

What I am actually worried about is that every time they talk about the polls they make it sound like its going to be, for example, next update: ONLY Sara. Which I know is improbable, and we will probably get, most likely, all the houses introduced in this update.

But since it isnt impossible...

Which is why I said I'd join the patreon.
I don't give two shits about who is related to whom, but on patreon incest seems to be the answer to everything.
Aaahhh I didnt completely get you.

And yeah, it seems like if you dont have brothers fucking sisters and sons fucking mothers, patreon users dont give much of a fuck.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Way to wait several days and knowingly give your fanbase the impression it'd be the top two winners. Lame.
It was actually stated well before the version update, but who's counting?

Anyway, for those who are so bent about the twins.... you realize their purpose in the story is to force the dad to spend more time away from home to make up for any losses/minimal gains, right? Thus, allowing MC & Linda more time to be together regardless of weekend trips. They were a necessity to the story. You might say "well do 1 scene and give the other 2 to Linda." The problem with that is only 1 company buy up wouldn't be enough to hurt dad's business... gotta go with the classic 3 strikes. I'm starting to rant... hope you guys got the gist of it.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Anyway, for those who are so bent about the twins.... you realize their purpose in the story is to force the dad to spend more time away from home to make up for any losses/minimal gains, right? Thus, allowing MC & Linda more time to be together regardless of weekend trips. They were a necessity to the story.
Oh please...
The twins are there for (almost) instant sexual relief without having to advance the story of any other character too quickly. Dad leaving the house for whatever reason could've been accomplished in any number of ways and with a single dialogue if need be.

I don't mind the twins too much, but they were in no way necessary to the story.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I am stuck with caroline she come at my bedroom and she need 150$(second time she ask for money) but i am at 4$ and linda is never at job for me to gain money and play with computer to have more...what to do?

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
I am stuck with caroline she come at my bedroom and she need 150$(second time she ask for money) but i am at 4$ and linda is never at job for me to gain money and play with computer to have more...what to do?
Go to dad's work to gain Money.
or well... restart and make sure to always have at least $10. (i did)

Reactions: Zolkane

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Uhm, I decided to just go to school at night for the funsie. And i got an error code and it booted me to the main menu. I forgot to copy the error message but it shouldnt be hard to replicate.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Uhm, I decided to just go to school at night for the funsie. And i got an error code and it booted me to the main menu. I forgot to copy the error message but it shouldnt be hard to replicate.
There's nothing to do at the school at night anyway.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Wait I just realized something, is this an ICSTOR game that technically does not involve incest ? (since the only way to get that is trough fan patches).

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I have inserted 0.2 guides from Icstor and a picture of Zuri into the pdf walkthrough.
Still need to update Map and list of non playable characters and other extra walkthrough(if necessary).
Credit: Papy.ion6984 and Icstor and others I forgot to mention.
Disclaimer: This is an incomplete walkthrough.
Latest walkthrough from FAQ Thread.

Reactions: Namco15
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes