Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Twins are really sneaky with what they are doing i just hope you can somehow join in them and take over the company or something like that, would hate to get screwed over by them and lose everything since your father company is gonna be yours some day.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Twins better give you 50% of the cut for making them rich like that and why would the MC not ask for more than just sex? The MC is old enough to know what is going on and he could have made a big deal to take half and then he would be set for life adding his father's shares when his father dies on top of half from the twins. Or maybe even recorded the Twins and used it as blackmail or even made a deal for half with dating them so they all could be rich and be having threesomes.
This MC is not being smart when i was 18 and that all happened to me i would have asked for half and asked to date them i mean the MC is good looking and has a good size dick so it would have worked out.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
The Twins are really sneaky with what they are doing i just hope you can somehow join in them and take over the company or something like that, would hate to get screwed over by them and lose everything since your father company is gonna be yours some day.
Not so sure about how smart or sneaky they are. Basically they handed over all the information you would need to blackmail them. Sure, the mc hands are not clean, but could they prove it? They on the other-hand have lots of cash to hide.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The Twins better give you 50% of the cut for making them rich like that and why would the MC not ask for more than just sex? The MC is old enough to know what is going on and he could have made a big deal to take half and then he would be set for life adding his father's shares when his father dies on top of half from the twins. Or maybe even recorded the Twins and used it as blackmail or even made a deal for half with dating them so they all could be rich and be having threesomes.
Hence why twins feels like a waste of game resources. No one with half a brain would fall for that obvious honey trap, specially not someone who is literally surrounded by women who wants to eat him. :closedeyesmile:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Hence why twins feels like a waste of game resources. No one with half a brain would fall for that obvious honey trap, specially not someone who is literally surrounded by women who wants to eat him. :closedeyesmile:
classical erotic game logic, a game of this type never be complete without these kind of things

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
We should all have an in depth discussion on the store robbery instead. Why did the robber decide to knock over all the merchandise? What was the purpose of taking the posters off the walls? Who takes nail polish on a robbery? Why was the cash register untouched? Why was the storage room untouched?

I would ask how the robber broke in, but I don't remember locking the window in the back room.

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I got the feeling Judy used the unlocked widow or she is very good at lockpicking.

classical erotic game logic, a game of this type never be complete without these kind of things
I know. Doesn't mean i have to like it when dev employ such a cheap trick.:p

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
We should all have an in depth discussion on the store robbery instead. Why did the robber decide to knock over all the merchandise? What was the purpose of taking the posters off the walls? Who takes nail polish on a robbery? Why was the cash register untouched? Why was the storage room untouched?

I would ask how the robber broke in, but I don't remember locking the window in the back room.
I agree. That arc felt silly. MC notices the black nail polish and he's like, oh there's only one person who uses black nail polish in the neighborhood so the user must be the robber. I really hope MC doesn't become an investigator, cuz he sucks at it lol. And as you mentioned we may be the reason Violet could get in easily into the shop.

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
I am stuck with caroline she come at my bedroom and she need 150$(second time she ask for money) but i am at 4$ and linda is never at job for me to gain money and play with computer to have more...what to do?
well you could use the console command inventory.money=xxxx (xxxx being the amount you want)

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017

Hello, everyone!
Version 0.2d is now available for +10$ Patrons.

We manage to find and fix a lot of bugs since beta version. :)

Regarding last poll:

The winner this time is Sara with 132 votes(Judy-107), so we will focus our work on creating content for her third relation level. We hope to release a new version this month.

Old saves are compatible.

Changelog:

- 62 New Animations!
- Relation up to 3 with Linda and Caroline
- Weekend event with Sara and Linda
- Zuri - Character story completed.
- Three new minigames
- "Wake Up" option at night for Sara and Caroline with Relation >2
- New option with Linda at Night.
- New SMS's
- New secret pictures
- New places
- Many new sex scenes
- New characters

Guide:

Download:
anyone have these 62 animations? I downloaded the crunched version of 2b and there is a movies folder with blank files in it. Same goes for all of the images. Regular 2b? doesn't have that folder.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey i know i've posted about this a few times but noone has responded and really want it done i really love the game but i don't want to wait till next version to see if it's fixed my problem is dad's work isn't showing up on the map when i try to talk to him he says not now i even can't click on his car

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes