HolyLife666

Jul 9, 2020
Damn it. Wanted to donate to the developer at the beginning of 2020, but decided to wait for more content to be released. And there is nothing for more than half a year. The same story is with "Dual Family". Why the hell 2 of my most favorite VNs were abandoned...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Wanted to donate to the developer at the beginning of 2020, but decided to wait for more content to be released. And there is nothing for more than half a year.
There's nothing to do about that, just cancel your pledge or don't support devs like ICSTOR or Scamdrop. Unless Patreon starts a moral crusade for the sake of all those disappointed fans and implement something like a reputation system so u can give negative feedback to "passionate" devs like that for financial "punishment", we can do nothing but avoid their cheap scams. You don't get scammed if u don't pay.:WeSmart:

Hopefully, they'll change their politics after the recent events but it's hard to believe that somebody would refuse the free money that comes from Scamdrop and scammers like him.

The same story is with "Dual Family". Why the hell 2 of my most favorite VNs were abandoned...
Uhh ... random question. Don't mean to offend, but what the hell do u expect to see in Dual Family ??:WaitWhat: The story is too depressing for no logical reason and the plot is all over the place. The thicc MILF is the only thing that's good about it so...

Aragorn1 I'mma make a bold guess and say his next game will have the same "plot" MILFY and all his other games had... he keeps being interested in the game 'till it's 60-70% completed, pulls a rushed ending out of his ass after he milks it good and starts a new one. Same shit, incest, creepy kid as an MC, lots of molesting maybe a legit rape if we lucky and repeat. At least the models looking fine, the animations are outdated IMO ... with software like Blender around and all the money he makes, his games could look way better in that department.

HolyLife666

Jul 9, 2020
There's nothing to do about that, just cancel your pledge or don't support devs like ICSTOR or Scamdrop. Unless Patreon starts a moral crusade for the sake of all those disappointed fans and implement something like a reputation system so u can give negative feedback to "passionate" devs like that for financial "punishment", we can do nothing but avoid their cheap scams. You don't get scammed if u don't pay.:WeSmart:

Hopefully, they'll change their politics after the recent events but it's hard to believe that somebody would refuse the free money that comes from Scamdrop and scammers like him.

Uhh ... random question. Don't mean to offend, but what the hell do u expect to see in Dual Family ??:WaitWhat: The story is too depressing for no logical reason and the plot is all over the place. The thicc MILF is the only thing that's good about it so...

Aragorn1 I'mma make a bold guess and say his next game will have the same "plot" MILFY and all his other games had... he keeps being interested in the game 'till it's 60-70% completed, pulls a rushed ending out of his ass after he milks it good and starts a new one. Same shit, incest, creepy kid as an MC, lots of molesting maybe a legit rape if we lucky and repeat. At least the models looking fine, the animations are outdated IMO ... with software like Blender around and all the money he makes, his games could look way better in that department.
Well, 1st of all, I didn't say that I actually donated to any of those guys. The second thing, now that I think about it, I've got no idea what I expected from DF. It may sound weird, but I just like it for no actual reason.:rolleyes:

HaGriDos

Sep 30, 2019
Seriously, Patreon should implement a way to punish scammers like this,lucky for me i never pay for unfinished job but i understand pissed off patreons.For now the only thing you can do to punish him is canceling your pledge and you should do it.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Seriously, Patreon should implement a way to punish scammers like this,lucky for me i never pay for unfinished job but i understand pissed off patreons.For now the only thing you can do to punish him is canceling your pledge and you should do it.
6k patreons right now) just for nothing and hope)

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
Damn it. Wanted to donate to the developer at the beginning of 2020, but decided to wait for more content to be released. And there is nothing for more than half a year. The same story is with "Dual Family". Why the hell 2 of my most favorite VNs were abandoned...
dual family dev is a thief the worst developer on f95 zone page

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm holding onto the most minuscule amount of hope simply because Linda is too hot of a milf to give up. VN gods please resurrect

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

XWhirlX

Jun 25, 2018
At this point I’ll be happy if we here about this game somewhere this year (and get full release as the last update straight away, too optimistic?) It might also be that he has run out of motivation and is focusing on something else to restore it. It’s what I do from time to time. But the lack of information is the bad thing.

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
go take a look at his page , in the comments seccion , he says that people have to understand his laziness xD patreons are so mad. he should shut down his page and go home

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
can someone continue this game ? like if he abandon it and gives it to someone else? idk i really wanna see the next lewd scene that were gonna happen

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
go take a look at his page , in the comments seccion , he says that people have to understand his laziness xD patreons are so mad. he should shut down his page and go home
Yeah, but why should he stop... There is no reason for him to stop his way, as he still has 6k patreons, and even if all of them only pay the mimium amout he still gets a minimum of 3k monthly (after fees and taxes).

He is one of the reasons, I always only pledge 1€, and when I do not get an update after 3 months, I am out. If after some time the content/game is finished, and I did only pay a small amount over the development, I up it to something I feel comfortable for one month.

Still a shame, the art and story is nice. :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Mormont Gwinb777

While it is sad that the game has seriously taken almost a year for the Sara content

Mommy is one of the best Mommys

look how eager she is

View attachment 761787
View attachment 761786

but Big Sister Mortica is still a fan favorite

View attachment 761789
View attachment 761788
Mommy's pussy looks like that of a 20 y-o virgin nun. There's no way that vagina has been strechted by three cubs.

Mortica is best SISTER. Full stop. And she's not A fan favourite, she's THE fans' favourite. Choose your words properly or I'll facepalm you myself.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes