AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
can some help i am stuck on linda beach event after cliff jumping she nowhere to be found
This open game world it is so gigantic that You can lose your way forever :LOL::LOL::LOL:
walk around again and again and shout Mom !? Mom !? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's a joke of course, just look around.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
"Final stages", aka a few months more... At least Caroline is added too, which could mean some nice preggo content?
Saw this on discord. Would be nice if someone could confirm this is real.
I would be quite suprised if Carloine got new content seeing how Icstor couldn't bring himself to finish her content in the last update.
Just to name another example:
In Caroline's night cowgirl scene, if you choose anal you get less animations. This is due to pussy and anal using the same animations but the ones where you'd be able to tell the difference don't exist for anal and were left out.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Saw this on discord. Would be nice if someone could confirm this is real.
I would be quite suprised if Carloine got new content seeing how Icstor couldn't bring himself to finish her content in the last update.
Just to name another example:
In Caroline's night cowgirl scene, if you choose anal you get less animations. This is due to pussy and anal using the same animations but the ones where you'd be able to tell the difference don't exist for anal and were left out.
oh yeah cute pregnant big sister

Reactions: Thermophob

hornsby

Jul 7, 2020
Pulled out of his Patreon September last year. Still no updates I see. I hear he's making a new game and Milf City is stuck on 80% on his website.

Reactions: Max1276

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
Pulled out of his Patreon September last year. Still no updates I see. I hear he's making a new game and Milf City is stuck on 80% on his website.
There was a vote amongst his patrons and they voted that it's better to see a new project. He calls it "Project X". No word on what it's about, when it will be released, how long it will take.

Reactions: vmaks and Max1276

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
9months huh. is this game onhold/abandoned?
Long Answer: He says he's still working on it but at a "slower pace" instead focusing on his new game for now and therefore it's "officially" still being worked on.

Short Answer for most people: Yes it's abandoned and has been for a while and Icstor is just saying he's going to continue it to keep raking in money from those who want to see it finished and if he ever does finish it, it will be some half assed attempt like so many of his other projects.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Long Answer: He says he's still working on it but at a "slower pace" instead focusing on his new game for now and therefore it's "officially" still being worked on.

Short Answer for most people: Yes it's abandoned and has been for a while and Icstor is just saying he's going to continue it to keep raking in money from those who want to see it finished and if he ever does finish it, it will be some half assed attempt like so many of his other projects.
I like that your short answer is longer than the long answer, but I agree. ;)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: ICSTOR :sleep:
The new update is on its way (Milfy City v0.7 - 80%), for many it is tiring waiting, it seems that the end is coming.
I heard that it will be a Christmas gift, so said ICSTOR, in certain speculations by various internet sites.
Many games by this author have been completed, and all have entered the Rank of well-produced games.
It would be great to see the end of this novel (Milfy City).
I hope I live there. :LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"Final stages", aka a few months more... At least Caroline is added too, which could mean some nice preggo content?
Interesting part is, that none of the Devs that I support had any issues with their payments.... either that's another blatant lie or these "news" are actually atleast a year old, as that was indeed an issue back than
Many games by this author have been completed, and all have entered the Rank of well-produced games.
...Like which would that be?
The "completed" games of the past had been voted as trash, thanks to a very rushed ending leaving story arcs unattended and the main girls just decide to jump the MCs dick before the world ends.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Many games by this author have been completed ...
Maybe it's better to say ... Many games by developer have been closed at an unexpectedly fast pace.
Many could be called abandoned as checked not long ago Two Weeks 1 and 2

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Developer: ICSTOR :sleep:
The new update is on its way (Milfy City v0.7 - 80%), for many it is tiring waiting, it seems that the end is coming.
I heard that it will be a Christmas gift, so said ICSTOR, in certain speculations by various internet sites.

It would be great to see the end of this novel (Milfy City).
I hope I live there. :LOL:
I will tell you another secret that is true in your world, but not in ours; Santa Claus exists and is watching you.

adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
so the actual question that goes on mind is the game worth starting or not, will i start it then get upset when i get left alone in the rain with a boner without any explanations and is it worth it?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes