RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so the actual question that goes on mind is the game worth starting or not, will i start it then get upset when i get left alone in the rain with a boner without any explanations and is it worth it?
I recommend you don't start it. This will either get left unfinished or receive a rushed ending just so icstor can slap a completed tag on the game. Like he did with his previous work.
For an incomplete game, this still has more sexual content than most titles.
This is simply not true.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
count how many scenes and renders/animations of sexual content this game has, and compare it to other titles. MAJORITY of titles will have less content.
For a game where the whole storyline is based on;

-sister, shall we fuck?

-no, we are brothers, perv!

-and now?

-okay!

It would only be missing that it also had no enough sex scenes, well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
count how many scenes and renders/animations of sexual content this game has, and compare it to other titles. MAJORITY of titles will have less content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And those are just some from my watchlist.
Unless you are only looking at new games, with just a few releases done, there is no way you won't find a lot of games here with much more sexual content than Milfy City.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Left this thread for over a month. Decided to check in and see if ANY progress has been made. Notices the percentages haven't changed one bit. Continuing on with my life. See you all again in October.
U have to come in November, when the abandoned tag is near tu put, then, Icstor comes back with 5% more for the milfy update (80>85) and with 10% more for the film, I mean, the new game (10>20). U will see.

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
U have to come in November, when the abandoned tag is near tu put, then, Icstor comes back with 5% more for the milfy update (80>85) and with 10% more for the film, I mean, the new game (10>20). U will see.
patreon leeches always work according to a finetuned plan to get the most money, so you will probably be right about that.

What bothers me the most is that a dev like Icstor is getting so much attention because of the way he acts. This will trap future money cows for his scam. (then again by replying here i am helping this process i know :cautious: )
I think its well proven that he doesn't give a shit about his patreons and that he's just in it to get money for doing nothing.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Come to think of it, i think there should be a specific topic under games (so next to trending and latest updates) named "best updated" or "most active game" or maybee another title that will cover the topic.
Where the topic is the dev that is the most active or has the biggest update. This will be a much more representative way of showing the potential patreons what games they would like to support and would make short notice of patreon leeches like icstor and his partners in crime

Reactions: patrickB

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
patreon leeches always work according to a finetuned plan to get the most money, so you will probably be right about that.

What bothers me the most is that a dev like Icstor is getting so much attention because of the way he acts. This will trap future money cows for his scam. (then again by replying here i am helping this process i know :cautious: )
I think its well proven that he doesn't give a shit about his patreons and that he's just in it to get money for doing nothing.
Nobody is forcing a single patron to pledge anything.

Would you send the money back if you were in that position? (I help you: You're answer is "no".)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019

Dual Family....Anyone??? Now there's a pro at getting paid for nothing...

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes