AB96

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone please share a walkthrough as I'm just starting this game? The one mentioned on OP appears to be partial.

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
...If f95 really wasnt a benchmark, why does Icstor bother to report back every 3 months? Lets see what happens then if he doesnt update in more than 3 months and they put it here abandoned, lets see how many new players come to him, right? :)

The onhold tag already tends to throw back many players to try a game, imagine if you see a game with an abandoned tag, you will not bother to enter its thread directly, no matter how many pages and visits it had at the time.
I am playing games like this for years and I only stumbled across this board about two weeks ago. It seems that this here can be a good source of information for the players. I give you that. But it's not "the" benchmark. There are a lot of other places where you can get infos, talk to people and download the games.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I am playing games like this for years and I only stumbled across this board about two weeks ago. It seems that this here can be a good source of information for the players. I give you that. But it's not "the" benchmark. There are a lot of other places where you can get infos, talk to people and download the games.
Well, a forum that has a constant audience of 20k people daily and that is focused on precisely erotic games, if for you this is not the reference point, please, show me what that reference point is for you and what are those others sites where you say you can find out about ALL these games, and their devs and download them, I doubt you are talking about patreon, because it is not a page focused solely on this, it would be like telling someone that the reference point to know about bicycles is amazon only because they sell bicycles there.

Reactions: test7777

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Stopping mean no more (free) money. Would you stop something like that if you get 20 or 30 or $40k a month for doing nothing? (I'll help you: The answer is "nope".)
As you claim the answer to be "nope", does this represent your own answer to the question? Are you saying that if more than 6000 unique people would give you their hard-earned money every month, under the assumption that this money will pay your bills while you are working on something those people want, you would also start putting in as little effort as possible to keep the money rolling instead of working to the best of your abilities to make those people happy?

If you think "nope" is the correct answer you should probably reconsider your moral compass, as many people go above and beyond for their job, not only because they love what they do but because its an awesome feeling getting a paycheck and knowing you actually deserve it.

The only case where I could see the answer being "nope" would be if a billionaire would be the one giving the money to make himself feel good for being a "generous" person.

Last edited:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Ahh my bi-monthly checkin only to see the same stuff with zero updates. Guess I better move it to an anual check-up. We really won't be seeing an update until the new year rofl. Making it 1 update a year. A FULL YEAR for a renpy game when games like cod are pushed out 1x a year. Why haven't patreons stopped supporting that FRAUD?

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
The last update came in Dec. 2019...
Until January 2020 the progress bar on his page went to 80% and there it is probably still at the end of the time
The game is abandoned and the only thing that can convince me otherwise is a content update within this month,
with a playing time of at least 3 hours and new content for Mom, Sarah, Judith and Celia as well as 2 sidegirls
Anything else would be unjustifiable in view of the long wait

Last edited:
Reactions: akki37

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has there been any work-in-progress renders released anywhere? I haven't seen any.

So, just a moving progress bar is all? In a year!?
The only renders shared came from Baron, a guy from around here that he hired for that purpose only, and ICStor admitted that the only progress done on the game came from contractors like Baron... so yeah he used the work of others to advertise a game that'll never see completion unless ICStor decides to hand over the project to the team of contractors he has amassed until now

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Some of you seems like you have never before heard about people accepting money for nothing.
If you've been around for a while you should know that especially with these types of games on patreon I'd say 50% is sort of a scam. This is not specifically about ICSTOR but it's nearly the average for devs on Patreon

The routine seems to be to attract a following by giving some decent updates and then start with a million excuses why the last update after 4 months were only 5 minutes of gameplay. Then the dev either gets sick, move across country, gets a new job, mother, father and grandmother dies, needs more money for a more powerful computer to make more then 5 minute updates although the computer worked just fine in the first updates. Of course the computer dies and so on.

So ICSTOR have 6000 paying Patreons after not releasing anyting in almost a year?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes