zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
ICSTOR put a poll out a while ago, asking his patrons if they want a continuation of Milfy City or a brand new thing. They voted to see something new. So he started Project X. Milfy City is obviously put on hold. But this does not mean that it is dead. He might continue with it. But currently his efforts are probably on the new project (I guess).
I doubt very much that the people who became patrons specifically because of Milfy City told him to start a new project, personally.

But since one would need to drink the purple kool-aid to see the results of this poll I guess I'll take your word for it.

*edit* or not, since the poll was copied here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-4167699

Definitely not a case where the patrons voted to start something new willingly.

It's like a choice between a kick in the balls or a bullet to the head.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
What is actually happen with this Dev ?
From my experience, setback like this happen when there's major changes within the production team. Either mass exodus through resign or got fired. New team need some time to catch up.

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
the funniest thing when i read his pateron money update was him saying "its almost done caroline scenes to script checker.

the update never included caroline and if it did, very likely small scenes so not much and script proof reading max takes a few days for a specfic part fo the game so he should have dropped within a week of that announcement. how do his fans eat this shit up lmao

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
Idk if he has problems in his personal life but dev seemed very irresponsible to me i mean its almost a year and he didnt released any updates i expected at least 1 big update. Milf city is one of the best game i ve ever played in adult visual novel category. Its so annoying to wait for almost a year to see a new update. He says Milf city development continues but slower than the regular progress in his website. I mean i wonder how is he going to develop the project x while he cant even finish Milf City. Most of the people waiting for the Milf City and i didnt see anybody got excited for his new game Project X. People wants Milf City more than his new game thats what i see when i look at most of the comments about him and the game. Everyone complaining about this and they have rights to complain tbh which makes sense. People support him for a reason and we all know why. They want him to finish Milf City first and update the game regularly at least once in per 3 or 4 month. I wonder how long his supporters gonna be patient to his irresponsible behaviour and cut their support on his patreon.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The existence of problems and issues in personal life is acceptable and understandable for any person.
But there is no logic to spending a lot of time without providing any information.
If the goal right now is what is called "getting more milk," (Which I hope is not the purpose) it will backfire in the long run.Because it will cause a loss of trust even for the next project . This game is too great and pity for this .
Proper information about this game is the least right of the people who have supported this game for a long time.
Whatever the reason for not informing and updating, it will lead to the destruction of one of the best games of its kind.And this is sad.

sorry about my English. English is not my native language

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
None of the devs are dependent on F95. Declaring a game on here as abandoned or on hold without any info from the dev, has no meaning for the dev at all.
Actually, here the game's name gets pushed around and builds up some steam. So if we were to band together and make our voices hear things could change. Piracy does give games a backing. Often pirates become paying customers WHEN they like what they see.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Now I may just be a simple space chicken, but wasn't this update supposed to just be Sara and Judy? Or does he hate those characters so much he needed to add Caroline. Again.
Remember this game will get 3 updates tops. It died the day he posted he'd move on with his 'new' project which in my eyes is already dead.

Reactions: DiddlerGames

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I've read this a few times over the last pages. The fact that some people keep repeating it doesn't make it true. In fact, it's absolutely false.

The choices in that poll were not:
1) I keep making Milfy City.
2) I make a brand new thing.

The 2 actual options were:
1) I rush Milfy City's end in 2 more updates in the next few months and then move on to something new.
2) I keep developing MC properly at a slower pace, while starting to work on my new game.

Obviously, Milfy City's fans were really afraid that ICSTOR might just drop the game altogether, so when they were given the choice they clutched at straws and settled for the lesser evil. That is, they accepted to get slower updates (hahaha!) if it meant the game would eventually be completed properly.

Here's the post mentioning the poll results:

He hired Baron too! His renders and animations of Judy must be getting rusty after being unused for months now :)
Well...
MC coming to a site near you in the year XXXX.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes