PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
So what was the plan for v0.7? I doubt any Caroline content because then people have jumped the ship.

Frootil

Dec 1, 2019
Left this thread for over a month. Decided to check in and see if ANY progress has been made. Notices the percentages haven't changed one bit. Continuing on with my life. See you all again in October.
Not only that. Comments haven't changed as well. Constant stream of crying and moaning over the dev and this game is going strong. People behave like bots here. Are they really that much desperate and horny that they just can't let go and move on? It's really disturbing.

Reactions: desocuntal

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
At this point, the dev is only playing with every single patron, lets be real, the game have some really good graphics and a good history, but like someone (with i forgot sorry) said, have been one year since the last version. I have no idea why the game is not on onhold here, and i'm sure that the new game will have 2 versions and will be another year for updates. I have no idea how someone with a good amount of patrons, cannot delivery somenting, hell, we have people with 1/3 of that that delivery some good content every month. Is really sad to see a good game like this one become a meme of a dev, maybe next year we will have something new.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
can soembody track icstor down, please? i am sure on here are some people with magical hacking skills. wee need justice guys. some of us can't sleep anymore with the kowledge that our girls will never come back to us :cry::cry::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Kane Freeman

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
This is even more frustrating than if instead icstor would say "i'm abandoning this game". Just decide something already dude.
This rustles my jimmies.
I come back once in a while for the constant source of entertainment. The curious special treatment MC gets on F95, the constant new accounts with no posts except obsessively defending icstor in this thread, the people who won't wrap their head around the fact that icstor has an entire decade history of doing this exact thing with *multiple* projects and behaving in exactly the same way while his audience is supposed to be forgiving this time because "this time it's different". It's a constant circus. You have to love it.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone know if this game has been abandoned or not? I do hope the creator is in good health, and it would be great to hear from him if he is. If he's given up on the project perhaps someone else could pick it up?

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone know if this game has been abandoned or not? I do hope the creator is in good health, and it would be great to hear from him if he is. If he's given up on the project perhaps someone else could pick it up?
Only the dev has the source code and the 3D render models. There is no way that anybody could just "pick it up" for various reasons.

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Only the dev has the source code and the 3D render models. There is no way that anybody could just "pick it up" for various reasons.
It's RenPy, not Frostbite. Anything you couldn't gleam from using UnRen can be easily guessed from reading the renpy wiki. If you check the fanart page you can see all the characters have been re-created as the assets used have been found. No one does it because anyone with that much time and ability would rather work on their own projects.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
At this point, the dev is only playing with every single patron, lets be real, the game have some really good graphics and a good history, but like someone (with i forgot sorry) said, have been one year since the last version. I have no idea why the game is not on onhold here, and i'm sure that the new game will have 2 versions and will be another year for updates. I have no idea how someone with a good amount of patrons, cannot delivery somenting, hell, we have people with 1/3 of that that delivery some good content every month. Is really sad to see a good game like this one become a meme of a dev, maybe next year we will have something new.
I had 2 of my posts removed because I gave him a piece my mind and stop supporting him,all other I support always send me emails and tell me progress but none with this dude,but don't care there's plenty games to play and his game wasn't even on my top 10 list.

Reactions: AlexTorch

CHVGames

Sep 5, 2020
It's RenPy, not Frostbite. Anything you couldn't gleam from using UnRen can be easily guessed from reading the renpy wiki. If you check the fanart page you can see all the characters have been re-created as the assets used have been found. No one does it because anyone with that much time and ability would rather work on their own projects.
Oh, I didn't know that the characters have been recreated. Cool... but useless, because:
You are right with the last sentence. Nobody would continue such a project (for a variety of reasons).

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
He is not going to do anything like that, as long as his money making machine makes money.
Which is why it is so frustrating to see no "Onhold" or "Abandoned" tag on this game or anyone defending ICSTOR. There should be a new tag "Scam-alert" for devs like these. I bet every con-artist, the people behind "Windows support" or any other phone scam would love for ICSTOR to teach them how to make even more money, constantly, with little effort and most of all not illegally...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
new tag "Scam-alert" for devs like these.
I complete agree with this, but lets be real, that will never happend here, we here are not saints, the most stuff that i haver seen here is for example is in one game here they put an alert for sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, stuff like "he is milking" will never happend.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I complete agree with this, but lets be real, that will never happend here, we here are not saints, the most stuff that i haver seen here is for example is in one game here they put an alert for sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, stuff like "he is milking" will never happend.
True because when I said it they delete my 2 posts,but it's ok because I put my support from his game to another one

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes