Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I agree, we should not judge the level of game by the personality of ICSTOR when he decides to stop work on this project.
While I agree with the sentement I don't see much of a difference... the game aged badly as ICStor never even tried to improve the artwork after claiming to upgrade his rendering engine.
His work quality is around avarage of games that survived the Alpha phase of development... I don't know any other game with an equally long production history being incompleted but games further advanced overshadow MC at this point.
He took to much time and never improved to justify a longer production time if the game once was a 4/5 it now is a 2(maybe 2,5)/5

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
How long has this new update been sitting at 90% complete? Like a few months now? How long will it sit at that number they pulled straight out of their ass do you guys think? A few more months?

Reactions: cooldude33

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
hey i have a question on the site adugames collector there is sex pictures caroline and Bod is it in the game?

Last edited:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
What are you guys expecting? That the guy will suddenly start releasing periodic updates? Don't fool yourselves.

About supporting him, I don't think any of the f95 forum members are that stupid.

I'm ignoring this thread now. It pains me to see a lazy guy getting so much money. I suggest you do the same for your own confort.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The drama surrounding ICSTOR seems to be more enjoyable than his games at this point.
I've not actually played the game but I sometimes pop into this forum every few months to see what the business is with one of the most (in)famous games on the site.

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
How long has this new update been sitting at 90% complete? Like a few months now?
How long will it sit at that number they pulled straight out of their ass do you guys think? A few more months?
lol Appreciate it's a joke, but there's a rather large assumption in that question.
It presumes that it ever will actually move from the number they plucked from their anus.
I'm not comfortable with putting any money on that side of the debate. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: VictorSlaz

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
The drama surrounding ICSTOR seems to be more enjoyable than his games at this point.
It's been like that for well over a year... and rehashing.

This game should be renamed Milky City :ROFLMAO:
A prime example of rehashing, this has been said over and over... even if he's right.

I've not actually played the game but I sometimes pop into this forum every few months to see what the business is with one of the most (in)famous games on the site.
Same... and it's still deplorable.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes