Jul 6, 2019
current form or just write a few more scenes
This guy is fucking hilarious. I honestly can't get enough of it. People are still paying him and he pays lipservice a YEAR after an update only to say "some IRL stuff, new staff, lol sry guys."

Fantastic. Absolutely amazing stuff. You idiots giving him money don't deserve the cash in the first place. :ROFLMAO:
Not going to stop. There are worthless THOTs like pokimane with zero personality and slightly above average looks becoming multi millionaires off of simp money just for the honour of sitting in a chat room and gracing the simps with her electronic presence. At least guys in the past were motivated enough to get out of the house and give their money to a pro and actually get to smash. I really don't understand dudes these days. I get supporting a dev as I'd rather send my money to someone actually using some skill and effort to create something. I did support ICStor in the past but stopped long ago.

farnsworth.jpg

Last edited:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Not going to stop. There are worthless THOTs like pokimane with zero personality and slightly above average looks becoming multi millionaires off of simp money just for the honour of sitting in a chat room and gracing the simps with her electronic presence. At least guys in the past were motivated enough to get out of the house and give their money to a pro and actually get to smash. I really don't understand dudes these days.

View attachment 895273
Yeah. And then you get dudes raging about the egirl thing. Dudes, you hold the power here. Stop simping and it all stops. Stop throwing money at girls that you get nothing from. Not another dime to onlyfans, not another twitch sub, not another CB token and it all stops and suddenly women change. Inshallah.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
More wrath ! :)

Guys could you just smile at this situation ? :) I believe he does something :) Or just celebrate his success ;)
I do believe there is some warmongering to be found, but a lot of it is justified fan anger. The fact that you expect a positive reaction to a negative situation, shows that you're far removed from the nature of this issue, so please go away and kiss whatever you need to kiss to sleep well at night.
Also, our mentality isn't geared towards another's success but the delivering of a service, which he clearly fails to do. His cash cow will run dry when all the dense idjits out there gain enlightenment.
If he went to a business school he would've learned that pleasing his consumer base is the way to success. His success at this moment is short lived, unless he invests and funds a smaller company that does what he is too lazy to do himself. Cheerio.

desulol123

Dec 19, 2018
Not going to stop. There are worthless THOTs like pokimane with zero personality and slightly above average looks becoming multi millionaires off of simp money just for the honour of sitting in a chat room and gracing the simps with her electronic presence. At least guys in the past were motivated enough to get out of the house and give their money to a pro and actually get to smash. I really don't understand dudes these days. I get supporting a dev as I'd rather send my money to someone actually using some skill and effort to create something. I did support ICStor in the past but stopped long ago.

View attachment 895273
Man I almost grew a neckbeard while digging out for my basement while reading through this. Jesus

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Since i dont see a abandoned tag after so long, the dev is still promising to release an update? i really liked this game back in the day, and hopefully he'll finish it

Jun 12, 2020
Since i dont see a abandoned tag after so long, the dev is still promising to release an update? i really liked this game back in the day, and hopefully he'll finish it
Come on dude, Are you saying this after an year of waiting?...............Ok, I am also here only because of a bit of belief in him that he will release an update with nice Caroline content.

possum1

May 17, 2018
i'm prob going to die laughing if the content on 0.7 is going to be something like 3 scenes per character and a billion interface changes :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes