NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
FYI picture is attach

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!
A lot has happened lately. Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be dealing with the community management side of things. As many of you know, one of the biggest flaws is that I’m not posting or responding often enough. I hope that with him on board this problem will be solved.

The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon… ^^
We’re planning to start revealing one character per week for the new game starting next month, along with pieces of information for both games.
Well, I guess that’s it for today. Starting now, with Ash on board. News, messages and everything should go smoother. :)

Thank you again for your amazing support! :)
So much for revealing one character per week in November, he can't even meet his own deadlines and promises even with the new game, I don't think there is much hope for this one.
Like he will eventually finish the new update for Milfy City in the next few months then we go back to waiting 1+ year for the next update.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
shit is been 1 year not update? cn some1 now the schedule when this game will got update next year?

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
AshbashСегодня, в 21:51
Hey Venkman they should start very soon, had a couple of hiccups starting up the beginning of the month, IRL crap, but I've already drafted 4 announcements ready with specific information of Project X. Just waiting on a few more things, then we should get them rolled out in pretty quick succession.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
To be honest, Patreon has lost the little modicum of respect they had from me. Then again, it isn't their biz if random strangers decide to pay the greedy dev their money, just make sure you're not one of them. ICSTOR can suck the proverbial cock for all I care. We really need to wrestle the title from his tiny hands, kick him into a ditch and finish the game proper. I'll gladly co-author with others to get the whole package done as it should have been already, as long as some 3D wizards can do their magic with us.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Honestly, he'd get a whole lot less hate and sadly enough may see a tick in patreon numbers if he just powered through, released 2 big updates relatively quickly to wrap up the story. Just focus on the main girls. Then throw in an orgy/3 some with any combo of the girls. Have them all fight over the MC, then all come to the conclusion they can share. Then he can just end the game.

If a 3 some with said girls he's living with doesn't happen that'll just be sad.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
To be honest, Patreon has lost the little modicum of respect they had from me. Then again, it isn't their biz if random strangers decide to pay the greedy dev their money, just make sure you're not one of them. ICSTOR can suck the proverbial cock for all I care. We really need to wrestle the title from his tiny hands, kick him into a ditch and finish the game proper. I'll gladly co-author with others to get the whole package done as it should have been already, as long as some 3D wizards can do their magic with us.
Does he even own the copyright to the charters or title? If he doesn't own the characters someone can just as easily change the names and keep going. I mean you know it's bad and sad when people start talking about making and finishing the game themselves.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey there! Sorry for the small delay in adding the new post and info, it is slightly postponed to this week. Thank you for the continued support. (c) ICSTOR
What about the other 51 weeks of virtually nothing?
"He was sick and took breaks yadda yadda"
He could have still used the mobile Discord app to keep people appraised of things.
Oh wait. I just remembered who made this game. Of course he couldn't.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes