jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
might aswell... he is clearly short on abondening the game in it's current form or just write a few more scenes saying "The End" and being done with it.
He did so before following exactly the same pattern as we currently witness
I hope it wouldn't become a reality, the game still has so much potential !!
Has he responded to any of the request ?

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Can anyone recommend something similar? So far this one and Treasure of Nadiia are my favourite. I like the quest mechanics (simple but at least any) here and drawings/models. But more animations is preferrable.
Hi there,

I would recommend "Price for freedom", because why not ?
A 2D game, top-down RPG, plenty of quests, beautiful drawings and animations (y)

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
If you guys cheat the game for Caroline's harem route, this will not work for now and it's the same for the pregnancy one, so we must wait till the next update.

Reactions: vmaks

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Look at the positivity on you ;)
I commend you for that.
[/CITATION]

haha thanks :);)
I passed the stage of annoyance when I saw that there was no point in twisting my nerves.
I congratulate myself on having understood quickly enough that this lazy and mythomaniac machine should no longer be fattened.
And i have pity the morons who keep paying for imaginary content.
so I come from time to time to see if he had a flash of consciousness but obviously ... nope!

REJOAN

Nov 24, 2018
Listen, this is insane, even if the guy finishes the game, the amount of money and people paying him for nothing, after a year is just mind blowing, how can a dev get away with this, finishing the game or not the man does not deserve your money because he clearly does not respect his supporters.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Out of curiosity and the fact it's going to be a full year since the last update,
I decided to check how many patreons and how much money he made over the last year.

7,527 + 7,719 + 7,592 + 7,542 + 7,208 + 6,483 + 6,800 + 7,044 + 6,649 + 6,206 + 5,976 + 5,882 + 5,846 = 88 474 Patreons (from november 2019 to november 2020 included, that's why there are 13 numbers)
source :

Before he decided to stop sharing how many $ / patreons he made, he was making approximatively 8$ / patreon.

So 88474 patreons multiplied by 8$ = 707 792$ (That's something around 50 000$/month. Our President in France makes 16 510$/month, just as a comparison )
That is the money he made for a single update of this game. You don't want to know how much he made since he created the game, lol, you'd be numb.
He's most likely sipping a cocktail while tanning in his villa while watching y'all cry for next update, lmao.

Game studios made full games, way more complicated to develop, for sometimes 10 times less this amount, with a team they had to pay each months
This is beyond insanity and I simply cannot even begin to understand why people keep giving him money. Like what the fuck ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes