Microtom

Sep 5, 2017

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!
A lot has happened lately. Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be dealing with the community management side of things. As many of you know, one of the biggest flaws is that I’m not posting or responding often enough. I hope that with him on board this problem will be solved.

The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon… ^^
We’re planning to start revealing one character per year for the new game starting next year, along with no pieces of information for both games.
Well, I guess that’s it for today. Starting now, with Ash on board. News, messages and everything should go smoother. :)

Thank you again for your amazing support! :)
Fixed that for you

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
This guy is fucking hilarious. I honestly can't get enough of it. People are still paying him and he pays lipservice a YEAR after an update only to say "some IRL stuff, new staff, lol sry guys."

Fantastic. Absolutely amazing stuff. You idiots giving him money don't deserve the cash in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
The game had me at, "check out this shit A-N-I-M-A-T-E-D" I laughed my ass off in the beginning. I already love it. I completely forgot about this website and feel terrible now. Thank you for the share!

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
This guy is fucking hilarious. I honestly can't get enough of it. People are still paying him and he pays lipservice a YEAR after an update only to say "some IRL stuff, new staff, lol sry guys."

Fantastic. Absolutely amazing stuff. You idiots giving him money don't deserve the cash in the first place. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah they don't. But other developers could use it. There should be a way to increase awareness of his supporters. Not by flaming, but showing them better projects that are underfunded (they deliver much more with far less money) like:
- NumericGazer's Under the Witch
- Poolside Game's Last Hope
- DumbCrow's 90second Slave

• Angry
Reactions: Larzeranna

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
hey anyone who has saved at the end of the latest version, can i have a copy of their save? Mine disappeared and i really dont want to have to go through the whole damn game again.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Now all complaining.....

And after Trailer release all went to. "OMG OMG !!! Did you saw that trailer dude!" It looks amaaazing!!! I must go and slap his face at least with 100bucks. I can't ressist!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Now all complaining.....

And after Trailer release all went to. "OMG OMG !!! Did you saw that trailer dude!" It looks amaaazing!!! I must go and slap his face at least with 100bucks. I can't ressist!
Must have been a nice dream of yours...
Maybe wake up though as the longer you take the harder the impact when reality hits you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It happened already with his every game after Incest story. Why not now?
Because people are aware of his game by now and if you want to look at the reactions around the time 0.6 up to 0.6e was released you'll see what I mean.
Sure there will be the fanboys and white knights takeing this as justification... but their numbers had been growing lower with each passing month since 0.5... or atleast that's how it always seemed

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Because people are aware of his game by now and if you want to look at the reactions around the time 0.6 up to 0.6e was released you'll see what I mean.
Sure there will be the fanboys and white knights takeing this as justification... but their numbers had been growing lower with each passing month since 0.5... or atleast that's how it always seemed
Man when 0.6 comes he get 1000 patrons instantly . That's the reality. And you will see Braindeads will never change. Wehn (if ever) new update comes out he again jump over 7000.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Man when 0.6 comes he get 1000 patrons instantly . That's the reality. And you will see Braindeads will never change. Wehn (if ever) new update comes out he again jump over 7000.

Honestly I hope you are wrong as that would be yet another proof of our stupidity as a race...
However I was referring to the reactions on this Forum and not his echelon of worshippers to blind to see the impending doom ahead of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyBee

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I cannot believe that this guy gets away with this crap.
It's been like a year from his last release and there's STILL almost 6 thousand patrons. WTF guys?
In the time he was dicking around with the patrons money there was a lot of good stuff released that's currently under-supported and offer a lot more content, better renders, story AND, most of all, actual respect for patrons.

Reactions: Jarul
Jun 12, 2020
I cannot believe that this guy gets away with this crap.
It's been like a year from his last release and there's STILL almost 6 thousand patrons. WTF guys?
In the time he was dicking around with the patrons money there was a lot of good stuff released that's currently under-supported and offer a lot more content, better renders, story AND, most of all, actual respect for patrons.
Buddy I already said it 2 times before itself in this thread. NO USE. They reported me and hided my message

• Sad
Reactions: LadyBee

fin133

Mar 18, 2019
hey anyone who has saved at the end of the latest version, can i have a copy of their save? Mine disappeared and i really don't want to have to go through the whole damn game again.
you may have to start over just so you can remember what's going on in this game lol
After almost a year I'll start over cuz I completely lost track to what's happening..That is if there is really an update before December 31st??

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Did he seriously said that he will reveal ONE character per YEAR for his new game?
LOL
The minimum number of character for this kind of game is around 3 or 4 at least to get an "interesting" story
So.... good luck with the wait haha
This "project X" game will released for our grandchildren (maybe)
He will get bored and shitcan the next game as well like all his others.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes