Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Still not on hold. Still not abandoned.

Get it together, F95. Absolutely pathetic.
Since Dev is "active" on Patreon and does not give a sign that he is leaving the game, the game will not get the tag abandoned.
Yes, he is very, very lazy. But Dev ''trying'' to do something, but very slow. Such a turtle. Turtleicstor.
Therefore, we have to wait a long time for the new update. :confused:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So is this game ABANDONED or not ?? We've been waiting 4ever and absolutely no update !
Technically no. The last news was that the release will come in this year and they are working on the new project the meanwhile.
That is: The next update is in all likelyhood the last update and project X (which will probably be called Milfy Kingdom) will take over.

Which i'm sure will run its course aaaaall fine. I mean Icstor himself said that his BIGGEST problem is.. "i am not communicating enough" :unsure:
..one could argue that not working for a year because "just not feeling it" while collecting the money for it the meantime might be considered a bigger flaw in comparison really but as always, morals tend to have a capricious nature. Always change their colours in the eye of the beholder :sneaky:

Reactions: jesusjackct

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm guessing that if the update is ready before the new year it'll be after Christmas. That's IF the update is complete before the new year.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
October 9th:
"We’re planning to start revealing one character per week for the new game starting next month, along with pieces of information for both games."

There goes Icstor's chance to inspire confidence that maybe he really did turn over a new leaf with his new game.
Couldn't be bothered to create a single render and write a few lines within 4 weeks.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
October 9th:
"We’re planning to start revealing one character per week for the new game starting next month, along with pieces of information for both games."

There goes Icstor's chance to inspire confidence that maybe he really did turn over a new leaf with his new game.
Couldn't be bothered to create a single render and write a few lines within 4 weeks.
I think he means this month. So we will waiting info from next week :)

Reactions: vmaks

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
October 9th:

I would prefer Dev to finish Milfy City instead of creating a new game that will extend the completion of Milfy City..
We wait a long time for one update anyway .. so it probably doesn't matter anyway. Eh.
I bet Milfy City will never be finished. With the motivation Dev has. He likes to take money but to work well on the game - no.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
October 9th:

If he said "starting next month" in October, that means he still has all of this month.
Won't hold my breath, though.

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes