Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Guys can someone please explain to me how the Truth/Lie thing works with zuri and her sister? I swear, I must've read 4 walktroughs and still i can't understand the difference.
If you tell the truth the sisters will rob millions from your family, if you lie they get nothing.

Basically if you help them you are screwing your own family over and will probably ruin the dads business. Then you need to hope no one finds out or the rest of the family will hate the MC.

Pretty sure that's a bad end set up.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Another wasted such a high potential project like big brothers. I think some adult game developers has mental problems.

Reactions: Ayam85

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I just have 1 ask here... Why this (nwm if this game beatifull) Project still not have Abonned tag? O_O

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just have 1 ask here... Why this (nwm if this game beatifull) Project still not have Abonned tag? O_O
I agree. Its been a year with nothing. SHould be set to abandoned tag.
Look patreon. Dev is ''active'' on patreon - and game will not get the tag abandoned.

Maybe the game hasn't been updated for a long time, but Dev still 'trying' to creating new updates. It's just that he's very, very lazy.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
As long as the dev is still active on patreon and/or discord it won't get the abandoned tag.
That's not quite right. Dark Silver is still active on Patreon but Big Brother is marked as Abandoned.

I think it requires a dev to either disappear or announce that they've abandoned the game. I would have thought the announcement that the dev is working on a different game instead to be enough, but apparently it isn't.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Look patreon. Dev is ''active'' on patreon - and game will not get the tag abandoned.

Maybe the game hasn't been updated for a long time, but Dev still 'trying' to creating new updates. It's just that he's very, very lazy.
Very Lazy?? hahaha Now that the understatement of the week lol. This guy gives new definition to the word lazy. But then again, why should he work harder when patrons are just filling his pockets monthly for doing absolutely nothing. As of 2 minutes ago he still has 5,697 patrons contributing to his delinquency.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If Linda found out about his fetish that will give her a good reason to kick him out and still have him pay to support the family.
If Bob finds out about what has been going on he can kick Linda and MC out and not support them anymore.
Given Bob's personality it's more likely that he'll pack his stuff and run far away though
If you tell the truth the sisters will rob millions from your family, if you lie they get nothing.

Basically if you help them you are screwing your own family over and will probably ruin the dads business. Then you need to hope no one finds out or the rest of the family will hate the MC.

Pretty sure that's a bad end set up.
Nah... Bob is an employee of a much bigger company.
If you help them his profits will sink ino the cellar and he'll have to focus on work in order to get the numbers up again.
That won't affect his sallary though.
If you lie to them he'll make a mayor profit and will be able to take more time off work to spend at home... meaning less time for you and your love interests to fool around.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But imagine having the sisters find out about what MC has been doing to all the other women in the family... It can go really well and they decide to share or it goes all sorts of wrong and MC also gets kicked out and forced to live with his dad without all the sweet nectar he had before.
Imagine if the game would continue, imagine Icstor never abandoning Milf's Villa the first place to start Milfy City instead! Just like he promised. The same way he promised he won't drop Milfy City. And now how he will try his hardest, bestest not to let that happen with Project X! I'm sure he'll succeed :LOL::ROFLMAO:

AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
Dude. Its like eternal circle of wasted dialogs.
- Is that game abandoned?
- No, its ICSTOR the one, who abandoned any common sence
- Let's hate ICSTOR then!
- Is there any news about update?
- Nein, its abandoned! milking! hate!
- Then some random dude posts nudes from the game, or asks some questions, related to the game topic, and everybody starts to answering this dude, and one or two pages is going without salt.
And then again:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Dude. Its like eternal circle of wasted dialogs.
- No, its ICSTOR the one, who abandoned any common sence
- Let's hate ICSTOR then!
- Is there any news about update?
- Nein, its abandoned! milking! hate!
- Then some random dude posts nudes from the game, or asks some questions, related to the game topic, and everybody starts to answering this dude, and one or two pages is going without salt.
And then again:
Thats been going on for a while now. I'm already glad it's not all hate for the dev. And there's still some decent on topic stuff coming up in this thread. No matter what the dev. does this is still a nice game with a large fanbase.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Imagine if the game would continue, imagine Icstor never abandoning Milf's Villa the first place to start Milfy City instead! Just like he promised. The same way he promised he won't drop Milfy City. And now how he will try his hardest, bestest not to let that happen with Project X! I'm sure he'll succeed :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Imagining and hypothetical continuation...
This story has been going on in my mind. Too bad I don't have the Daz skills to act on the continued story and create something of it.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes