Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
As I recall, when you sit in the chair immediately in front of you are the papers to be sorted. A little bit further up the desk on the left is a stack of books. Next to them is a stack of papers and next to that is the laptop. The name should be in that stack of papers between the books and the laptop.

Reactions: Sypher1976

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
The Communication guy Icstor hired is from Mars so it takes time for his news to come here
Just like one update in a year right on his boss's footsteps

Sypher1976

Oct 24, 2020
As I recall, when you sit in the chair immediately in front of you are the papers to be sorted. A little bit further up the desk on the left is a stack of books. Next to them is a stack of papers and next to that is the laptop. The name should be in that stack of papers between the books and the laptop.
You were write about the laptop and report binder. I don't know how I missed that. Thanks!!

Reactions: Caeir

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know exactly how many guys Caroline had before the MC? I know she had some, but is it explained exactly?

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone know exactly how many guys Caroline had before the MC? I know she had some, but is it explained exactly?
Looking at all posts here I would say only a couple of thousand :p

But no I only remember a few being mentioned with one longer relationship in particular.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

VaultBoi

Apr 18, 2020
I have yet to play the game only cos the update progression was at 80%. That was months ago. Should I cop it and start the game now? Is there save progression or do I have to restart from the beginning when the new update comes out in 2 years?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Someone can share a link to the last post with patreon? There are a lot of pages here since my last appearance.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes