MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Milfy City: after almost 2 years on 90%
ProjectX: 3 months in on 30%

I am still looking forward to any continuation of this game, but this guy though....

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In your opinion, which option are better to choose with Linda (mom):
Caught by MC father or not? :unsure:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I'm not a big fan of cuck stuff (not hating on it though) I'd rather have Linda kick Bob out than have him find out what's been going on. Or Linda finding out about Bob's fetish (as MC found out at Bob's office) and kicking him out for that.

kuroashi99

Oct 21, 2020
Guys can someone please explain to me how the Truth/Lie thing works with zuri and her sister? I swear, I must've read 4 walktroughs and still i can't understand the difference.

Reactions: jesusjackct

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
Plot twist: it turns oit isctor ACTUALLY worked non stop on this update, making this update have the size of plenty of milf city games combined. There will be 450 hours of fresh nicely animated and rendered scenes, all characters were really fleshed out and completed with multiple storilines. The story lines get so good they get adapted into book format and sold as new yorks best seller.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
caught by father lol
In my game, I often choose not to get caught.
Because then Linda regrets and begs MC's father for forgiveness (and that she would do anything for him). And I'm afraid how the situation will develop after this.. Although I must admit that I would like MC's father to disappear from Linda's (love) life.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm not a big fan of cuck stuff (not hating on it though) I'd rather have Linda kick Bob out than have him find out what's been going on. Or Linda finding out about Bob's fetish (as MC found out at Bob's office) and kicking him out for that.
I like the idea of Linda to kick Bob out of the house. I don't want him to have love life with Linda anymore. Let him be just a father, not a husband.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Guys can someone please explain to me how the Truth/Lie thing works with zuri and her sister? I swear, I must've read 4 walktroughs and still i can't understand the difference.
If you tell them the truth:
- they are very grateful and will show their appreciation (sex scene with both of them)
- nothing happens to your father's business yet, but it likely will in future updates (provided the developer doesn't abandon it alltogether)

if you lie to them/ don't help them:
- they find out, will have to leave town and nothing (so far) happens with them
- how will this affect your fathers business, if at all.... who knows. Maybe future updates will tell

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Truth or Lie only changes the relationship between the twins and MC.
And Bob's company either makes good figures or bad ones accordingly as seen on the graph on the wall when you enter Bob's workplace.
Truth makes the twins rich and they make him happy with obvious reward. Lie to them and they lose money and they get very angry at MC after which they disappear from the game altoghether.

Just save your game before going through with truth or lie storyline and after you went one way reload and try the other option. But do follow through with one option to the end don't mix it up.

Reactions: kuroashi99

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I like the idea of Linda to kick Bob out of the house. I don't want him to have love life with Linda anymore. Let him be just a father, not a husband.
If Linda found out about his fetish that will give her a good reason to kick him out and still have him pay to support the family.
If Bob finds out about what has been going on he can kick Linda and MC out and not support them anymore.

But imagine having the sisters find out about what MC has been doing to all the other women in the family... It can go really well and they decide to share or it goes all sorts of wrong and MC also gets kicked out and forced to live with his dad without all the sweet nectar he had before.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it was a truly amazing moment.
in a sandbox I had never seen a choice that would lead to such different scenarios.

but I think the answer to your question is: almost irrelevant

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes