Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Imagining and hypothetical continuation...
This story has been going on in my mind. Too bad I don't have the Daz skills to act on the continued story and create something of it.
You probably don't realize how you touched the key issue here :geek: You see thats exactly what doesn't happen with Icstor. What is happening with you. "The story going on my mind". Now this, my fellow Zoner, does NOT happen with Icstor. I'm fairly confident that this is the actual genuine core reason behind all the failings.

He doesn't think in story. He doesn't really want to tell a story, he gains his motivation to deliver the lewds so when that starts to happen well.. he satisfied his desire. The main source of drive is gone. Its game over.

This is the key difference between someone who is trying to tell a story, with lewds, and one who only puts in the story to make the lewds more spicy. Like sexual roleplay. The goal there is still sex. Icstor simply didn't come to realize (that, or he simply keeps this fact to himself really :sneaky:) , for whatever reason, that he will never be able to just "continue" with a story because he never intended to tell a complete story the first place. He is just doing sexual roleplay.

Imagine having a girlfriend who dresses as a nun for sex. Then you would nag her to tell the life story of the nun she is dressed into. What happens with her afterwards and so on and so forth. Same thing here. Icstor simply loses motivation to carry on after the act. It was all about the act for him. For some of his players its just as much about the story before and after the act.

Simply put: There is an insurmountable chasm between his reasons of making a game and what a lot of people expect from him. And this is beside the money aspect.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
You probably don't realize how you touched the key issue here :geek: You see thats exactly what doesn't happen with Icstor. What is happening with you. "The story going on my mind". Now this, my fellow Zoner, does NOT happen with Icstor. I'm fairly confident that this is the actual genuine core reason behind all the failings.

He doesn't think in story. He doesn't really want to tell a story, he gains his motivation to deliver the lewds so when that starts to happen well.. he satisfied his desire. The main source of drive is gone. Its game over.

This is the key difference between someone who is trying to tell a story, with lewds, and one who only puts in the story to make the lewds more spicy. Like sexual roleplay. The goal there is still sex. Icstor simply didn't come to realize (that, or he simply keeps this fact to himself really :sneaky:) , for whatever reason, that he will never be able to just "continue" with a story because he never intended to tell a complete story the first place. He is just doing sexual roleplay.

Imagine having a girlfriend who dresses as a nun for sex. Then you would nag her to tell the life story of the nun she is dressed into. What happens with her afterwards and so on and so forth. Same thing here. Icstor simply loses motivation to carry on after the act. It was all about the act for him. For some of his players its just as much about the story before and after the act.

Simply put: There is an insurmountable chasm between his reasons of making a game and what a lot of people expect from him. And this is beside the money aspect.
I love the lewd stuff but I'm also fond of decent writing. The basics for good writing is in the game, the characteristics of all the main actors are solid enough but overall it's lacking in many areas.
The storylines of Pegasus Smith's Au Naturel and from y3df the circle and Trophy Mom are good examples of how it can be done better scenario wise. Too bad those afformentioned are only comics and not in game form.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

not knowing how or not having an interest in closing a story I would say is a fairly common problem in these games

we can choose whether it is more honest to leave the story suspended or suddenly insert a nice "the end"

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

If i remember correctly Milfy city's writer told me when i asked him that Icstor creates the renders and then gives him the renders so that he can create the dialogue of them, not the opposite. I distinctly remember being baffled by that, but that before he started taking "breaks" and was releasing content regularly.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If i remember correctly Milfy city's writer told me when i asked him that Icstor creates the renders and then gives him the renders so that he can create the dialogue of them, not the opposite. I distinctly remember being baffled by that, but that before he started taking "breaks" and was releasing content regularly.
You remember correctly, i remember that occasion too. For a short while the guy who was writing those dialogues were active around here. Never knew what happened to him or if he simply just had enough of this thread :sneaky: I mean with those long periods of breaks there was not much to say anyway.

But this has nothing to do what i was talking about, or in other words, beside the point altogether. The creator of a story and the writer for it doesn't have to be the same person. And the creator is what i referred to. You know, like in case of autobiographies. The story belongs to the person who the book is about. The writer is a different person who turns that story into a book. But that doesn't make him or her the creator of the story. Its just a figure of speech that i used the term 'writer' because so many cases its the same person. But i ment the content creator here. Thats Icstor. If he says he isn't in the mood to come up with more the rest of his team is bumfucked. End of story. So its all on him.

If he is unable to keep up then its only a matter of why he and he alone is unable to do so. Totally irrelevant if there are others who do other stuff for this project in this regard. He himself told that the others did their job.. its just him who managed 'not to give a single fuck to lift any finger' basically.

So thats why i was talking about him and what may be the problem with him. Because in this project its him who is all that matters. If he doesn't give a fuck the project is dead. And he is the one coming up with the story and what kind of content it will consist and thus he is the one who is trying to create stories that he just can't keep going. The rest of the team just assist in giving it a form.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Quite the opposite :LOL:
Yeah, at this point its gonna be a huge surprise if the next update will even be finished. After that, he'll probably move on to that Project X bullshit, which will get abandoned 18 months later as well. That's the pattern he's established for himself. And honestly, why would it change? He still has over 5K patrons. Unless they smart up and stop giving him money for nothing in return (they won't), he will keep living off of them.

Last edited:

John341

Mar 31, 2018
I'd rather us pay $10-$15 for his games than support his patreon. I totally forgot I was still subbed to this scumbag

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
mahh the more I read the more I don't understand.
dev is a strange guys .anyway if him not make uptade
i put on ignore this thread is the better way if I understand hopes are very few

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
mahh the more I read the more I don't understand.
dev is a strange guys .anyway if him not make uptade
i put on ignore this thread is the better way if I understand hopes are very few
Put simply, dev is bored of making this game but some people still think it will be finished.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love the lewd stuff but I'm also fond of decent writing. The basics for good writing is in the game, the characteristics of all the main actors are solid enough but overall it's lacking in many areas.
The storylines of Pegasus Smith's Au Naturel and from y3df the circle and Trophy Mom are good examples of how it can be done better scenario wise. Too bad those afformentioned are only comics and not in game form.
Some actually are/were

Last edited:
Reactions: Willibrordus

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
You remember correctly, i remember that occasion too. For a short while the guy who was writing those dialogues were active around here. Never knew what happened to him or if he simply just had enough of this thread :sneaky: I mean with those long periods of breaks there was not much to say anyway.
It's Onyxdime. He usually replied when someone tagged him here and is still active on F95. There just hasn't been anything to ask him in over a year.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes