MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
It's hilarious how solo devs like DrPinkCake, Philly, and Faerin can release detailed weekly or bi-weekly status updates while ICSTOR makes a grand showing of hiring a dedicated PR person to communicate absolutely nothing in a month. He's farmed out his dialogue, his code, his Patreon duties, and even some of his animations, and he still can't show that he's done a spit of work in months. Is it really so much work for a guy who makes enough to run multiple rendering stations to fart out a Halloween render or two for his long-suffering patrons?

Developing games is hard, but progress reports aren't: "This week I completed X renders and Y animations, have Z in the queue, and will be working on XX next week". The only reason he hasn't done this is because eventually people are going to wonder why you haven't done anything with all of that hard work. Plus, releasing vague updates every two months means that you can easily sweep weeks-long "mental health breaks" under the rug without anyone the wiser.

Guss

May 26, 2018
Quite honestly, I'm about ready to start asking for anyone with rendering talent that can make the same or better renders along with a good coder and just take it from him.

Makavto

Jan 2, 2019
Guys, please tell me latest news about milfy city and newest update. A hundred years did not follow this previously beautiful game

Sypher1976

Oct 24, 2020
Any ideas why I'd be stuck on Step 4 of the Zuri & Suri Main Story? I've looked at Bob's reports over a dozen times and it doesn't progress to the next step.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any ideas why I'd be stuck on Step 4 of the Zuri & Suri Main Story? I've looked at Bob's reports over a dozen times and it doesn't progress to the next step.
Zuri & Suri don't have a main story... their story is a side story.
And what do you mean with step 4?
Did they approach you for help in finding the company names?
How many Names did you uncover already?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I believe 4 is where you have to speak with the dad in his office about about financing and a suggested company. The dad eventually gives it to you.

Reactions: Sypher1976

Sypher1976

Oct 24, 2020
Zuri & Suri don't have a main story... their story is a side story.
And what do you mean with step 4?
Did they approach you for help in finding the company names?
How many Names did you uncover already?
I was looking at a walk through to see if I missed a step and one of the walkthroughs stated:

1-Talk to her as many times you can, the time of the day doesn’t matter
2-Go to her house
3-Go to Bob’s office and check the note on the desk
4-Talk to her after that
5-Go to her house again

Whenever I read the reports and do the little mini-game, I get all the correct reports, I then go out and talk to her and MC says they haven't found the name yet. It doesn't register me finding any names.

Sypher1976

Oct 24, 2020
I believe 4 is where you have to speak with the dad in his office about about financing and a suggested company. The dad eventually gives it to you.
I spoke to the dad and MC says they sorted all the paper work and dad pays me some cash, but no name for a company name.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes