SeveredDylopolis

May 22, 2020
Unpopular opinion: The blonde girl is best girl (It's been so long since an update has come out to the point where I've forgotten the characters names)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
ICSTOR claims the update is 90% finished. Does he show any teasers to back this up? Nope. He claims he's about 30% on his second project. Any prove of that? Nope. It's just numbers, and anyone can pull numbers out of their ass. 70% of the people do that. How do I know it's 70%? I don't. I just made that up. See how easy it is? And that is fact.
The ninety-ninety rule
The first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time.
This adds up to 180%, making a wry allusion to the notoriety of software development projects significantly over-running their schedules. The anecdote expresses both the rough allocation of time to easy and hard portions of a programming undertaking, and the cause of the lateness of many projects in their failure to anticipate their difficult, often unpredictable, complexities. In short, it often takes both more time and more coding than expected to complete a project.
Or He's Watching YouTube Video's :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AngryGamer

Th@StupidMuppet

Oct 7, 2019
College Seduction :)
Whilst I totally respect you for the shameless plug, your game has no animations and judging from the screens you don't quite have the quality of the renders that icstor does. If you did you'd have 2.5k pages of people bitching about not getting any updates.

I wish you had that going for you coz yeah, icstors as incompetent as they come

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
Misinformation and misunderstandings, mostly.
No looks like he's right and Ash is one of his main admins for his beta testing as well. So yeah I'm with you as far as being skeptical about when things are really gonna come out seeing the last update was dec 2019. Still will never pledge shit to him as he's screwed his patrons over for months on end and can't deliver like NLT Media does. But I guess one can hope this might happen.....in the next 2 years lol

kuroashi99

Oct 21, 2020
Please guys tell me the update is coming out soon.. I think I've fallen in love with Sara and I'm scared that I'll finish all of her stuff soon </3

The creator did a good fucking job with storylines, damn..
When's the next update? probably you've already answered somewhere in this thread but it's a 2400+ pages thread so forgive me..

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes