SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Developing the new project is second fact that means that it is not ruined ;)
I haven't posted my game yet, because I'm currently developping a second project. Or at least, when I'm not spending time on a third project, of course. But mainly, I'm just watching YouTube video's.

ICSTOR claims the update is 90% finished. Does he show any teasers to back this up? Nope. He claims he's about 30% on his second project. Any prove of that? Nope. It's just numbers, and anyone can pull numbers out of their ass. 70% of the people do that. How do I know it's 70%? I don't. I just made that up. See how easy it is? And that is fact.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In my opinion the game is already finished. It has a lot of content. It only needs closure for mom and Sara story. So I don't understand why so many people are still waiting for the new update.
If it needs closure, it's not finished. Just because something has a lot of content doesn't mean it has an end. Imagine if the Lord of the Rings trilogy ended before Frodo threw the ring in the fire. The excuse "but it has a lot of battles" isn't going to fix the fact there isn't closure.

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
If it needs closure, it's not finished. Just because something has a lot of content doesn't mean it has an end. Imagine if the Lord of the Rings trilogy ended before Frodo threw the ring in the fire. The excuse "but it has a lot of battles" isn't going to fix the fact there isn't closure.
Wth is that example :LUL:

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
This game is not very good on the story side and I don't know why you compared it to TLOTR. I mean come on we don't play this game for the story. We play games like Acting Lessons for the story but not this one. We need fap material and this game has more than many other completed games have. So if the developer marked it as completed a year ago I wouldn't be complaining.

• Angry
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
This game is not very good on the story side and I don't know why you compared it to TLOTR. I mean come on we don't play this game for the story. We play games like Acting Lessons for the story but not this one. We need fap material and this game has more than many other completed games have. So if the developer marked it as completed a year ago I wouldn't be complaining.
Good for you,but I'm afraid 90% think otherwise.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just one more month until a year without updates, come on ICSTOR, go for the streak!
Oh you were right it could be nice streak. And its not like we will need wait to much. We already waited 10-11 month for only one single update. 1 month dont kill us :D

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes