boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I see some people saying 0.7 got released. Is that true or just memeing?
If you have to ask then the answer is no. When 0.6a was released mods temporarily hid the entire thread because they couldn't keep up with the amount of posts asking for a link or posting shit like "it's out".

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just that this doesn't fit the Character of Celia ICStor created throughout her story the least.
The idea of actually turning this relationship in a love based one instead of a pure spite one had been around for awhile... but it's unliekly ICStor is going to make 180° turn at any point in the future, as the game runs straight into the wall of the dead end ahead
True. Besides it is too much to hope that the guy who copied the same premise on his last few games would do anything different from the generic mind broken route.

A shame trully, Celia beating the crap out of the little manchild was the highlight of this game. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Evangelion-01

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
And Sara doing it with her mum :love:
The mum is alright, however in this VN I prefer Sara but that don't mean if there is a Sara and Linda scene I will do it in another playthrough/save file

Why not both?
Same as stated above I prefer Sara but I'm not gonna turn down a scene between Sara & Caroline but I'll do it on another playthrough/save file however I would play Sara & Caroline first before Sara & Linda but that is my personal preference as everyone has different tastes.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The fact that NVIDIA & AMD are both releasing their next top of the line cards and Microsoft & Sony are about to release their next generation of consoles and Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed 4 times in one year and still has a higher chance of releasing before this game gets an update is just beautiful.
Cyberpunk is the only good card these companies have for sales.
Since rockstar still wants to take the last drops of blood GTA 5 online..
Or there's nothing new and a copy-paste of GTA5 with new characters (female this time) would look like DLC..

No wonder if cyberpunk comes with inflated requirements.. and blocked drivers for the old GPU generations ..
It was obvious that they were going to drag until December ..
As long as Sony and Microsoft are not ready this game will continue to postpone.
(ohh P.Red received threats) what were they waiting for? after making fans of idiots for years ..
KeaNU...jpg

Icstor
Hey guys!
It's time for some news!
A lot has happened lately. Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be dealing with the community management side of things. As many of you know, one of the biggest flaws is that I’m not posting or responding often enough. I hope that with him on board this problem will be solved.

(Icstor must be like those writers who live recluse without internet and cable tv ..and when they ask what year we are in, they can't answer)

we have a new team member to save the day..
(Where did I hear that ..)

Starting now, with Ash on board. News, messages and everything should go smoother.
(Of course, Ash is a magician and will make all bad fame disappear ... along with any negative mention in all posts ..)

ps..
It's my impression or Pepé Le Pew avatar has changed to red ... again ..:mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Odin73

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be dealing with the community management side of things.
So... out of curiosity, has this Ashbash ever made a post? I don't mean here on f95, but in general. There aren't any new posts on Patreon yet, and his site hasn't been updated as well (not even with the post there's a new communications manager). So, can anyone confirm he has posted on Discord yet?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
So... out of curiosity, has this Ashbash ever made a post? I don't mean here on f95, but in general. There aren't any new posts on Patreon yet, and his site hasn't been updated as well (not even with the post there's a new communications manager). So, can anyone confirm he has posted on Discord yet?
Can confirm I've seen some posts on the Discord from Ashbash.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes