JB08

Aug 6, 2016
We've seen it before, the more money a game makes the more lazy it's devs becomes. Am not saying that's true for all games or devs, but it's a "trend" I've noticed a lot the past years.
Yeah releases take longer, and the updates are smaller, and updates stop including new content and end up being minor bug fixes.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
FYI picture is attach

Hey guys!

It's time for some news!
A lot has happened lately. Firstly, we have a new team member, “Ashbash” who will be dealing with the community management side of things. As many of you know, one of the biggest flaws is that I’m not posting or responding often enough. I hope that with him on board this problem will be solved.

The team has had a conversation and decided to release the long awaited update to Milfy City this year along with the trailer for our next game “Project X”. The actual name will be revealed soon… ^^
We’re planning to start revealing one character per week for the new game starting next month, along with pieces of information for both games.
Well, I guess that’s it for today. Starting now, with Ash on board. News, messages and everything should go smoother. :)

Thank you again for your amazing support! :)
God that pic has so much clipping...

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Since this is the most trending thread I want to ask what are the games updated or soon to be updated with halloween content.
Suggest me some games with best halloween or Christmas or Easter eggs special content.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes