RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's called "time dilation." Clearly, he's operating in the vicinity of a black hole, and the closer he gets to that black hole, the more time seems to slow according to observers who are outside the field of effect. Essentially, as he continues to spiral in closer and closer, we'll see his approach to the event horizon slow more and more, to the point where it almost seems to approach infinity to get there.
This made me laugh. :LOL:(y)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Still shocked this game doesn't have the abandoned tag. Special treatment for sure.
I think it has a lot to do with the mosh put that was this thread about a year ago, they had to shut the thread for a while because of the bare knuckle brawl that was going on, they even went through and cleaned the thread, in fact the only time i've had a comment deleted was in this thread.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Was a decent story/game, when there was actual work being done on it. Should really have an abandoned tag. We all know it probably has been, Icstor is just blowing smoke up the patrons butts. ( wouldn't be the first dev to do that ). If by a miracle he did work on it. I doubt there will be a considerable amount of new content. ICstor and Caizer games, have very similar habits.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hello. I'm just waiting fan.
But I'll just ask you a question please.
Is there a possibility of 0.7?
Is it even coming out?

I couldn't search because my mother tongue was not English.

• Haha
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Hello. I'm just waiting fan.
But I'll just ask you a question please.
Is there a possibility of 0.7?
Is it even coming out?

I couldn't search because my mother tongue was not English.
0.7 will be released in November , last vers of Milfy city with trailer of new game (Milfy kingdom possible name)

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Milf`s villa was my first lewed game,and during a time , Icstor was always my first option.Milfy city gave me a new standard of judging 1st tier games,the sex scence with linda means heaven to me untill now(I always Customize the name of most sexy milf characters in other games with a "Linda"when there`s an option).But then the next update has been really a long-run waiting,1 release after a year,and then nothing until now....The only thing I want to thank Icstor now is that I`ve got the chance of playing many other excelent games during the waiting for the who-knows-when-to-come next updat.We`ve had the chance to enjoy a legend of the World`s top tier renpy games,He`s had the chance of becoming a legend of the World`s talented devs,but in fact,..*sigh*

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes