froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
I see some people saying 0.7 got released. Is that true or just memeing?
Don't know where you got your info from but there has been no update as of this post, for the latest information you can go to the authors Patreon page. As soon as there is a new update you can be guaranteed it will be promptly updated here. Unfortunately this specific author although his work is top notch he is known to take his time when updating his games, so expect a update anywhere from one week to several months, there's no educated guesses at this point.

Nov 11, 2018
Damn...I have a soft corner for this game...I really do...Maybe it's not coming out for another six months...or who knows maybe it'll never come out...but I really hope we get to see the final game... It's one of those first games for me ...so there's some emotional connection even though the story is nothing exceptional...I hope we get an update by the end of the year.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Damn...I have a soft corner for this game...I really do...Maybe it's not coming out for another six months...or who knows maybe it'll never come out...but I really hope we get to see the final game... It's one of those first games for me ...so there's some emotional connection even though the story is nothing exceptional...I hope we get an update by the end of the year.
Me too. Renders and quality for 2017-2019 years are almost perfect, it will be very good to know how it will be finished...

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I kinda wish there was an option to confess to Celia in her route wants she confronts you and confirms that you’re the blackmailer and “forces” him to be her sex slave.

Something like, he apologizes, says that he was really sad and heartbroken, says at first he thought he wanted revenge but after being her sex slave he realizes all he really wanted was to be with her, which is why he only made requests of that nature when blackmailing her because he’s still in love with her.

Then she at first gets angry and insults him but is really taken aback and shaken by this for some reason. Then he points out that her “revenge” was her wanting to have sex with him too and that he could tell she enjoyed it with him.

She goes through a bunch of clumsy denials, gets super mad, but then...eventually admits that despite the humiliation, MC is definitely better at sex than her husband, maybe even that she was happy when he confessed at the beginning of the game but rejected him so strongly because there’s no way she could do it with a student, and admits that one of the reasons she made him into a “sex slave” is because she wanted to continue this relationship in some form...

He could even ask her why she didn’t turn him in to the cops and she admits that she didn’t want this to end. That the “revenge” was just an excuse.

Eventually maybe after a few days of thinking, admitting that she’s in love with him too but was in denial this whole time. Then they start a real relationship

I think that would be a much better path than the guy who basically started the game because he wanted to have sex with his teacher being angry....because said teacher is “making” him have sex with her.

Reactions: Sepey

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I kinda wish there was an option to confess to Celia in her route wants she confronts you and confirms that you’re the blackmailer and “forces” him to be her sex slave.

Something like, he apologizes, says that he was really sad and heartbroken, says at first he thought he wanted revenge but after being her sex slave he realizes all he really wanted was to be with her, which is why he only made requests of that nature when blackmailing her because he’s still in love with her.

Then she at first gets angry and insults him but is really taken aback and shaken by this for some reason. Then he points out that her “revenge” was her wanting to have sex with him too and that he could tell she enjoyed it with him.

She goes through a bunch of clumsy denials, gets super mad, but then...eventually admits that despite the humiliation, MC is definitely better at sex than her husband, maybe even that she was happy when he confessed at the beginning of the game but rejected him so strongly because there’s no way she could do it with a student, and admits that one of the reasons she made him into a “sex slave” is because she wanted to continue this relationship in some form...

He could even ask her why she didn’t turn him in to the cops and she admits that she didn’t want this to end. That the “revenge” was just an excuse.

Eventually maybe after a few days of thinking, admitting that she’s in love with him too but was in denial this whole time. Then they start a real relationship

I think that would be a much better path than the guy who basically started the game because he wanted to have sex with his teacher being angry....because said teacher is “making” him have sex with her.
Just that this doesn't fit the Character of Celia ICStor created throughout her story the least.
The idea of actually turning this relationship in a love based one instead of a pure spite one had been around for awhile... but it's unliekly ICStor is going to make 180° turn at any point in the future, as the game runs straight into the wall of the dead end ahead

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020

Nice idea , but not for Celia at this point. This doesn't fit her character much.
Pitch this to a game developer (please not ICstor) and this character can be written in to a workable scenario.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes