MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah - but how do we know that AshBash is not ICSTOR with a hat, a moustache and a different email address to hide his identity? :)
I don't know myself lol but was just saying that I have seen things posted in their Discord server from Ashbash but I've not been on the server in a week almost so don't know if anything else has been posted.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
SOONtm im happy their not blizzard, but seriously it feels like its been 2 yrs since i last checked it was up to 0.6 version, probably was and only difference is its 0.6e now, i follow 100s devs on patreon that do more in a day or week than this guy in a yr and follow a few devs and programmers on twitch that actually know what doing and 0s from 1s this guy seems to have forgotten u could do 1s for binary code -_- (rly any1 could do replace him with the right motivation and passion, tho seems this guys lost his passion for the game and his job which is the big problem) seems like another patreon blackhole cuz all i see is swiss cheese and alot of mimic chests in the stories hes telling :mad:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
SOONtm im happy their not blizzard, but seriously it feels like its been 2 yrs since i last checked it was up to 0.6 version, probably was and only difference is its 0.6e now, i follow 100s devs on patreon that do more in a day or week than this guy in a yr and follow a few devs and programmers on twitch that actually know what doing and 0s from 1s this guy seems to have forgotten u could do 1s for binary code -_- (rly any1 could do replace him with the right motivation and passion, tho seems this guys lost his passion for the game and his job which is the big problem) seems like another patreon blackhole cuz all i see is swiss cheese and alot of mimic chests in the stories hes telling :mad:

1 update at the end of 2018 (Xmas special)

1 update in 2019 (0.6)

NO updates in 2020

People still arguing over this dead horse :sleep: :sleep:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ICSTOR: this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.
Which year? 10 month without update and we all know we will only get little bit amounth of content not worth waiting 10 month and this is worst part...

Reactions: vmaks

dbmpa

Oct 22, 2020
can someone tell me how to progress caroline's story?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: never mind, i just realized it's a weekend event.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
i replayed the game and honestly the render are starting to getting old if you compare them to another new games or releases here in the page, he better end this sooner or later
Remember that first renders created more than 3 years ago :)

And now there are better quality of models and faster speed of render, some new filters and more features that were not created 3 years ago

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes