felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree on the taste, yet have to point out that the game had already been paused for more than a year before the last Update was "completed"

Just take a look in the "latest Update" section of the Game Forum and Filter on RenPy and VN... the number of potential games with atleast equal if not better quality will last you a live time... and most are IC themed aswell since it apparently had been the most desired genre for a while now.
If you have a bit of time also include Unity.

Aproximitally 5 years ago when MC started there wasn't much competition and even less with equal quality... but those times had passed a while ago... while ICStor keeps producing the same old stuff... never improving either in quality, nor in quantity (actually deteriorating in both)
my experience in this kind of games is quite limited, without lockdown I probably would have continued to ignore its existence.

to date I will have played about twenty titles, and giving precedence to the complete ones, many are not very recent, so I take your word for the quality of the new titles.

but if every half word about this game generates a lot of clamor it obviously enjoys a certain number of fans / nostalgics (including me too)

if it were just an old and outdated game, the fact that it was most likely abandoned would be good news

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Which means several months will be needed. Time passes differently in ICSTOR's dimension.
It's called "time dilation." Clearly, he's operating in the vicinity of a black hole, and the closer he gets to that black hole, the more time seems to slow according to observers who are outside the field of effect. Essentially, as he continues to spiral in closer and closer, we'll see his approach to the event horizon slow more and more, to the point where it almost seems to approach infinity to get there.

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
from an aesthetic point of view the game has nothing new... the render quality is pretty much Standard about now, there are few titles that beat this level, but those are currently considered the greatest titles aswell...
The render quality of this game was top when it was released and it is top now. The render engine is raytrace, so tell me a game above that. Anyway, the technology you use is not really the most important thing. I can render you a cube with fancy lights in Full HD, but we're not talking about this. Textures? character detail? I think this game is top. Illumination, scene arrangement, scene direction... I think it's pretty OK for a sandbox game. Now you can say you don't like it, your opinion is totally respectable, but technically it is a top game, and that's not an opinion, it's a fact. Now you can name 5 AVN's (modern or not) which are above this game in aesthetics quality beyond any doubt.

animations are non existent as we only see several pics being interchanged at a higher pace... this level is actually far below standard now adays.
Now I think you're talking about a different game. That's not only false, but also this game is one of the few you can see well done kissing (I only saw them in this game and in Timelapse, tbh), and animated characters don't have half of their bodies frozen, as most of other games have. There are characters (Linda and Caroline, for instance) with about 10 scenes with 7 animations each, this is 150 different animations both. And yeah, I'm talking about animations with more than 100 frames. Really, I think you're talking about a different game.

You can like the game or not, you can like the style, the characters, the story, the ambientation, or you can hate them. You can hate the dev, too, I've heard he lies too much and works too few. That's what tastes and opinions are about. But technically this is still one of the top AVN's out there. I don't think that can be arguable objectively.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but if every half word about this game generates a lot of clamor it obviously enjoys a certain number of fans / nostalgics (including me too)

if it were just an old and outdated game, the fact that it was most likely abandoned would be good news
At this point I would say you'll find more fans of throwing their hate and disdain on ICStor than those of the game itself in this thread.
The render quality of this game was top when it was released and it is top now. The render engine is raytrace, so tell me a game above that. Anyway, the technology you use is not really the most important thing. I can render you a cube with fancy lights in Full HD, but we're not talking about this. Textures? character detail? I think this game is top. Illumination, scene arrangement, scene direction... I think it's pretty OK for a sandbox game. Now you can say you don't like it, your opinion is totally respectable, but technically it is a top game, and that's not an opinion, it's a fact. Now you can name 5 AVN's (modern or not) which are above this game in aesthetics quality beyond any doubt.

Now I think you're talking about a different game. That's not only false, but also this game is one of the few you can see well done kissing (I only saw them in this game and in Timelapse, tbh), and animated characters don't have half of their bodies frozen, as most of other games have. There are characters (Linda and Caroline, for instance) with about 10 scenes with 7 animations each, this is 150 different animations both. And yeah, I'm talking about animations with more than 100 frames. Really, I think you're talking about a different game.

You can like the game or not, you can like the style, the characters, the story, the ambientation, or you can hate them. You can hate the dev, too, I've heard he lies too much and works too few. That's what tastes and opinions are about. But technically this is still one of the top AVN's out there. I don't think that can be arguable objectively.
I can't count to many AVNs... some of the following are far above the Level of Milfy City some are atleast equals... and I am still not talking about the technical level but the artistic level
but let's start with a few RPGM games I gues
Farmer's Dreams
Peasant's Quest (the later animations)
Unity
Breeders of the Nephelym
RenPy
FILF
Holiday Island
Long live the Princess
Space Corps XXX
The Gift reloaded

Last edited:

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
At this point I would say you'll find more fans of throwing their hate and disdain on ICStor than those of the game itself in this thread.

I can't count to many AVNs... some of the following are far above the Level of Milfy City some are atleast equals... and I am still not talking about the technical level but the artistic level
but let's start with a few RPGM games I gues
Farmer's Dreams
Peasant's Quest (the later animations)
Unity
Breeders of the Nephelym
RenPy
FILF
Holiday Island
Long live the Princess
Space Corps XXX
The Gift reloaded
You must be kidding. I didn't play the first 3, but I've seen screenshots and no, not above the quality of Milfy City, including Breeders of the Nephelym which actually is not Unity tech but Unreal engine. I don't like adult rpg games where you move a mini-me around, but that Unreal game is not even an RPG or visual novel, but instead some sort of simulator. Anyway, are you serious when you say FILF or The Gift are technically above Milfy City? The other Ren.py games may be in the same level, I don't remember the animations... but those two are clearly under. I'm curious, what do you call "technical level"?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You must be kidding. I didn't play the first 3, but I've seen screenshots and no, not above the quality of Milfy City, including Breeders of the Nephelym which actually is not Unity tech but Unreal engine. I don't like adult rpg games where you move a mini-me around, but that Unreal game is not even an RPG or visual novel, but instead some sort of simulator. Anyway, are you serious when you say FILF or The Gift are technically above Milfy City? The other Ren.py games may be in the same level, I don't remember the animations... but those two are clearly under. I'm curious, what do you call "technical level"?
You admit you only seen still pictures from the previews and don't remember the Animations in some of the games...
You also don't play any RPGMs so you have no idea about the quality of animations in those...
NOW I wonder how you are able to make any remarks about quality if you haven't even sampled that... You gotta be kidding me.

And also I said that some are on the same level as MC (which would be the games you actually sampled at some point apparently)... you seem to overestimate the quality of this game by Levels if you can take this opinion.
Several years ago MC was indeed in the upper echolon of both graphics and animations... but that was not because of it's quality but lack of competition.
The competition did increase and the quality of those aswell... while MC still uses it's old animations and graphics...

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
He has made about seven games so far. He is prolific in new projects and has openly confessed in the past his enjoyment comes from creating new characters and games not expanding endlessly old ones using same old characters and often gets writers block regarding this. Its why Milfy City in everyones demand of more of the sweet family loving he made an update where you randomly go after the neighbours of all people you barely knew existed beforehand.
You're not wrong, but c'mon-- holy shit that mom using her daughter as a sex slave is hot af. I *love* the neighbor subplot.

Connel

Aug 1, 2020
You admit you only seen still pictures from the previews and don't remember the Animations in some of the games...
The games I didn't talk about, yes. What's wrong?
You also don't play any RPGMs so you have no idea about the quality of animations in those...
I didn't say that, I said I don't like them, actually I played 2 rpg games of the ssame dev (ICcstor) and they were shit, still nice animations.
NOW I wonder how you are able to make any remarks about quality if you haven't even sampled that... You gotta be kidding me.
I have made remarks of the games I've played and I remember, I'm actually playing again Holiday Island, and no, this game is WAY low Milfy City level. NOW I wonder if you have played Milfy City, because the things you say are absurd.
And also I said that some are on the same level as MC (which would be the games you actually sampled at some point apparently)... you seem to overestimate the quality of this game by Levels if you can take this opinion.
Several years ago MC was indeed in the upper echolon of both graphics and animations... but that was not because of it's quality but lack of competition.
The competition did increase and the quality of those aswell... while MC still uses it's old animations and graphics...
I'm sure you haven't played Milfy City or you don't remember it. When you say it lacks of animations it makes clear to me and everyboy reading this, I bet you didn't unlock any character story, it's the only that makes sense to me.
I can understand you hate this game or you hate the dev, but we're not discussing this. We're discussing technical quality, and it's still one of the best (though I only played about 100 AVN's). I'm talking specially about the animations, which is the most difficult technically, there are thousands of animations you can download for free and put in your characters rigs: dancing, walking, posing... but there are no animations of people fucking, so that's the main factor you must use to compare technical quality. Milfy City has the best animations of all the games I've played, and models and textures are very well treated too, that's why I don't understand you talk about this game animations as you did.

"animations are non existent as we only see several pics being interchanged at a higher pace..." <-- this is objectively false.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I didn't say that, I said I don't like them, actually I played 2 rpg games of the ssame dev (ICcstor) and they were shit, still nice animations.

I have made remarks of the games I've played and I remember, I'm actually playing again Holiday Island, and no, this game is WAY low Milfy City level. NOW I wonder if you have played Milfy City, because the things you say are absurd.

I'm sure you haven't played Milfy City or you don't remember it. When you say it lacks of animations it makes clear to me and everyboy reading this, I bet you didn't unlock any character story, it's the only that makes sense to me.
I can understand you hate this game or you hate the dev, but we're not discussing this. We're discussing technical quality, and it's still one of the best (though I only played about 100 AVN's). I'm talking specially about the animations, which is the most difficult technically, there are thousands of animations you can download for free and put in your characters rigs: dancing, walking, posing... but there are no animations of people fucking, so that's the main factor you must use to compare technical quality. Milfy City has the best animations of all the games I've played, and models and textures are very well treated too, that's why I don't understand you talk about this game animations as you did.

"animations are non existent as we only see several pics being interchanged at a higher pace..." <-- this is objectively false.
Ok my bad... I see you are a total fan boy... so not to keep this pointless discussion going further I agree with you that we disagree.
Just on a side note I completed all of the current content of MC... I just have higher quality standards than you it seems

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
So i noticed the little bump in progress on the ICSOTR site, he's promising November for the next release apparently, so if we get it by Christmas i'll consider it a fair shout, i'd given up on this game and still have to be fair but it's nice to see a little movement on it again.

Also any bets on what changes to the ICSTOR formula if any this project X will have, i mean surely ICSTOR is going to be worried that games like treasures of nadia are giving him some tough competition that wasn;t there when Milf City started development.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Being a DIK, City Of Broken Dreamers, Midnight Paradise (although the dev is also kind of a milker), Betrayed, Treasure of Nadia, Where It All Began (revamped episodes), Echoes of Lust, Timestamps (latest versions), Leap Of Faith, Rocking Robin ... All those have animations of a similar quality to Milfy City's, and in some cases far better. And guess what? Those games are regularly updated too!!!
I don't believe you've played around 100 VNs if you are still dazzled by Icstors's fireworks. It happened to all of us... almost 3 years ago. But then we kept playing new things and realized it's not gold all that glitters.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So i noticed the little bump in progress on the ICSOTR site, he's promising November for the next release apparently, so if we get it by Christmas i'll consider it a fair shout, i'd given up on this game and still have to be fair but it's nice to see a little movement on it again.

Also any bets on what changes to the ICSTOR formula if any this project X will have, i mean surely ICSTOR is going to be worried that games like treasures of nadia are giving him some tough competition that wasn;t there when Milf City started development.
Quite honestly, if it's by christmas 2021, you'll still consider it fair. i mean REALLY!!! in this world where 10 months of fuck nothing but empty promises never seams to even equate to on hold, fuck all!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Volta
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes