PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
He has made about seven games so far. He is prolific in new projects and has openly confessed in the past his enjoyment comes from creating new characters and games not expanding endlessly old ones using same old characters and often gets writers block regarding this. Its why Milfy City in everyones demand of more of the sweet family loving he made an update where you randomly go after the neighbours of all people you barely knew existed beforehand. He wants to close out Milfy City, is fed up with it, has stated as much citing maybe 2 more updates just to finish it and move on to the next new project so not surprised. Issue is despite being being transparent on this (and having a long history of getting games out then finishing them off quick enough) people just want more Milfy City, they want the dev to be a personal duke box to play their tunes of choice not his own choice of creations so he is at impasse. People need to move on from this game, he all but has - no way these last updates appease the fanbase as they crave lots more from these characters but he is direct opposite in mindset.

Never get too attached to a Icstor game, just enjoy each and every one of them whilst they last but this mexican standoff has delayed any update on any game from him much longer than any before now but what do we expect? Here every day its just the same kinds of messages ignoring the facts and wanting more Milfy City. He could kill the entire family off in the next update and people will still show up throwing fits at their not being another Milfy City update in a timely manner haha
My issue is that ICSTOR went NC with his community for months - no visible output and no comms, all while happily taking their Patreon money. Months later (like at least 6 months), he finally communicates - he's bored and wants to do something else and maybe someone else will do a few more updates on Milfy City (of course - no suspension of Patreon subscriptions so the $ keeps rolling in). He shows off a screen shot or two of the new person working on Milfy City then we hear... nothing for months. I accept that Milfy City is abandoned. I don't accept any Patreon treating their supporters with this level of disdain. I don't believe that we have to accept being treated like a doormat by ICSTOR.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He has made about seven games so far. He is prolific in new projects and has openly confessed in the past his enjoyment comes from creating new characters and games not expanding endlessly old ones using same old characters and often gets writers block regarding this. Its why Milfy City in everyones demand of more of the sweet family loving he made an update where you randomly go after the neighbours of all people you barely knew existed beforehand. He wants to close out Milfy City, is fed up with it, has stated as much citing maybe 2 more updates just to finish it and move on to the next new project so not surprised. Issue is despite being being transparent on this (and having a long history of getting games out then finishing them off quick enough) people just want more Milfy City, they want the dev to be a personal duke box to play their tunes of choice not his own choice of creations so he is at impasse. People need to move on from this game, he all but has - no way these last updates appease the fanbase as they crave lots more from these characters but he is direct opposite in mindset.

Never get too attached to a Icstor game, just enjoy each and every one of them whilst they last but this mexican standoff has delayed any update on any game from him much longer than any before now but what do we expect? Here every day its just the same kinds of messages ignoring the facts and wanting more Milfy City. He could kill the entire family off in the next update and people will still show up throwing fits at their not being another Milfy City update in a timely manner haha
all his games were rushed that is why when we play one of his game and the story lacks on many points, milf city could be one of the best games out there but its development its a joke and lately he has been showing how lazy he can be, even him admitted before he started the new project that he didnt do anything for 4 months but while in those months feeding false info to the supports, Closing Milf city its the best choice and he should priotize that over the new project but he decided to not do it and i know why cause he alreay making a new game so that after he rushes milf city and supporters dont leave cause they dont have to wait for the new game, one thing i dont like its people demanding things to the devs and threatning them etc that is BS and the devs shouldnt care about them, its your game you do the game has you want not theirs, i never got attached to icstor game cause i noticed from his old games that he tends to lose interest at 3rd update, so i didnt care much to follow his game but lately he has become far worse took a full year to drop a incomplete update with content of 4-5 months and yet we had to wait another month for then animations when he sayed "i didnt finish 2-3 animations next week i will drop them with bugfix" then it was delayed to a month just showing that he didnt really have anything done, this is just showing that he is not very thrustfull has a dev cause he lies and give false info and only shows up with news its when there is a huge hate cloud on him not just by us free users but the patreons aswell.

I liked the game ideias just hoped he had more respect for what he is doing with his games, sadly all of them were interesting but they didnt end well, now lets see the new game probably around 3rd update (in 3 years cause the update lately have been once a year) we will start seeing him losing interest again.

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Murphy's commerce laws
  • The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
ICStor's commerce law

The first 90% of a project are complete bullshit and are only meant to gather a hoard of supporters, the last 10% of the project is the actual work put into it, which takes 300-1000% of the time
Murphy's commerce laws
  • The first 90% of a project feel like they will takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes actually the other 90% of the time.
  • If you deal with a scammer the last 10% will be logarithmic.
Fixed this for you folks. There where some slight math mistakes. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Someone can give me a saving at the end of 0.6 update? With the dad that have discovered MC and Linda fucking

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
Such a pity that this game is basically "dead". I found the story really intriguing and was quite keen to find out how it all ends for MC and the various women in his life.

I don't know anything about programming but would it be possible for one of the other many developers here to pick up the game and continue writing it? I mean, really, if ICSTOR is going to continue taking supporters' money and yet not finishing this game, then he doesn't have any grounds to object to another developer taking it over.

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Murphy's commerce laws
  • The first 90% of a project feel like they will takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes actually the other 90% of the time.
  • If you deal with a scammer the last 10% will be logarithmic.
Fixed this for you folks. There where some slight math mistakes. You're welcome.
While I agree with your math in regards to the common commerce, your math has several flaws in regards to ICStor.:sneaky:
I stand to my Math in regards to ICStor :devilish:

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
This game is making big money and has enormous amount of visits, but why does it take so long to update ? we're waiting

The content is amzing, everything works perfectly so we need more
o_O

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
he have no supporter before, so made the game ASAP. After he get a lot petreon, became rich and arrogant, no care us anymore.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
If his passion is to create new chars, settings and stories, then focus on doing short novels. And keep em coming, with his renders skill im sure he would still get loads of support.

I love this thread tho. I come back all the time to read the salt (y)

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
If his passion is to create new chars, settings and stories, then focus on doing short novels. And keep em coming, with his renders skill im sure he would still get loads of support.

I love this thread tho. I come back all the time to read the salt (y)
that what he wants . 3-4 episodes and new game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cool, I didn't know that. but he should wrap things up before moving on. I got no problem with that, just give the story a good ending.
given that he already seemed bored with this Project X in his last status Update I have my doubts he still has what it needs to even make that.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
Cool, I didn't know that. but he should wrap things up before moving on. I got no problem with that, just give the story a good ending.
Can't do that. If you wrap things up within 3-4 episodes, chances are the story will either be boring, unimaginative, or too rushed in order to close it by then. This will then not capture our interest and imagination and won't be a popular game, thus not garnering enough monetary support. A really good and captive story needs time to develop and draw in the audience. But for this developer, sadly, he doesn't have the endurance, determination and tenacity to see the whole story through. We will most likely not see Milfy City progress beyond v0.6e.

Boom Boom Heart

May 31, 2017
This game started pretty well with pretty good renders but ended up as horrible game because of developer's laziness and choices. Very disappointed to say the least

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
Come on just add a [Abandoned] tag to this thread, it's not like it's gonna be updated anyway.
While I agree w u I think he replied here or at patreon, dont know, about the game still being in development a week ago or sum, so yeah, not gonna happen. He also said the update was gonna drop this year still, but we know that's not gonna happen so, yeah, don't waste your time w/ this.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
let me dream :cry::cry:

I really enjoyed the game, even as it is right now.
having a practically complete route was not a particularly frustrating experience.

Reactions: CassidyPRO
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes