LazyCook

Jul 12, 2018
this same like FILF update with more than year...
To be fair, ICCreations told us he'd be working on a new game and would put FILF on hold until he finished the other game up to v2.
Now he's working on FILF again if i'm correct, but he did manage to inform his patrons so they know what he was up to.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you want to play Milfy City as an incomplete game and just enjoy the various story lines until you reach the end of content, then it's a game worth playing. If you are looking to support someone as a Patreon because they communicate well and consistently put out quality content, then ICSTOR is no longer in that category. Milfy City was one of the first games I supported on Patreon and I loved the MC/Caroline dynamic. The reality is that the story and models/game immersion - while great in 2018/2019 have begun to age. Other dev's are adding ambient noise, good music, 720 or 1080p imagery and/or voice acting. Milfy City is stagnant right now and the longer it goes without getting new updates/being completed with a satisfying number of quality updates, the harder it is to invest time in it. There is a lot of competition for my time and I'm happy to support Patreons who reward my contributions with a VN that is worth my time. Milfy City could become worth my time again, but that takes more than just empty promises. Tell us what is going to be in the next update, set a reasonable deadline to produce the update, publish the quality update - Repeat. Until then - promises = vaporware.

it is normal for a game to "age" compared to the competition in a year.

but despite this from a technical point of view, Milfy city is still doing quite well

then surely at this moment a "only technical" update I would not like it at all. I want the story added, and about the main characters, no neighbors, schoolmates, shopkeepers etc ...

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Sadly the Horror is on your part of the screen instead of the screen itself in that game :eek::cautious:
True that, but for what it's worth I enjoyed Milfy City for how far it was developed. I'm curious for more but don't have high hopes anymore. I've moved on to new adult games. Mortze is very good, and a lot more consistent in producing content.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes