felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sara's story is the one that has been left most incomplete, so if there is this update I expect it to be up to her.
also the mother, with the strange falcotative twist with MC's father (very strange thing in a sandbox), would deserve a deepening.

but the bulk of the update should be on Sara

czenris

May 26, 2020
Please i need to know if developer continuing? Good game but no updates forever. Still making big bucks on patreon. Its a shame that devs drag out their updates to ridiculous levels!

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
One question to Milf City developer: Will Project X's real title be Milf Kingdom? I see this main title on poster of Milf City screenshot.

Reactions: vmaks

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
So has the new community manager stated any more news recently? Or was that another lie from ICSTORS's side?

Reactions: vmaks

kuroashi99

Oct 21, 2020
Well, check the first post, see when it was last updated, check today's date, start looking for the next game.
Any other games like Milfy City or Summertime Saga?
I did nothing to the pubic hair. It's this render of Caroline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with Sara's face from this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well then, i'm just stupid. I haven't finished Caroline yet so i haven't seen her full naked lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
didn't he said he hired a guy for communication? damm I can't believe things will be the same as before...
Problem is... if you have someone to communicate any news for you, you still need to communicate to him/her in order to tell hem the news

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes