Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Of all the storylines, I liked Caroline the most. She is the most interesting, the growing feelings, the sad moments. You can fall in love with Caroline. It happened with me. :love:
The only thing I don't like is that Caroline talks about her ex-boyfriends a lot. It's really a turn off.. There is no dialogue where Caroline doesn't say what she didn't do with her ex... in almost every scene.

I like Linda too, she's a beautiful milf. But she is in second place.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of all the storylines, I liked Caroline the most. She is the most interesting, the growing feelings, the sad moments. You can fall in love with Caroline. It happened with me. :love:
The only thing I don't like is that Caroline talks about her ex-boyfriends a lot. It's really a turn off.. There is no dialogue where Caroline doesn't say what she didn't do with her ex... in almost every scene.

I like Linda too, she's a beautiful milf. But she is in second place.
Caroline's is the most complete storyline.

but the one with Linda was potentially more interesting, first of all because it reverses the habit of having the child who has to convince the mother ... and then for the twist with the husband / father

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Caroline's is the most complete storyline.

but the one with Linda was potentially more interesting, first of all because it reverses the habit of having the child who has to convince the mother ... and then for the twist with the husband / father
I agree. I don't know a lot of these games.. or maybe practically not at all, in which it was like here.
It's just a pity that we'll never know what to do next. Because we don't have to lie to ourselves, this Dev won't finish this game. This game already seems dead anyway.

But somehow just for me personally, I felt more into the Caroline storyline.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Level 1 moved to Level 0
Ah, also lowered the prices so now $8.50 for level 1, rather than $10.
The image was from a post you provided a while back, so apologies for it being no longer accurate.
Also now has 6,046 patrons.
So, even if all of them are paying $1, it's still $6k per month for absolutely nothing all year. $66 thousand for 11 months of zero produce.
Nice work if you can get it!! (y)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One thing I've always wondered.
Just how much of a cut does Patreon take? It's gotta be a fair chunk of a percent.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It charges 10 percent of their revenues through the platform, which is divided into a 5 percent platform fee and a 5 percent payment processing fee.
Oh! This clears up a lot, thanks. For some reason I had this idea that they take about 30% of the revenue like Steam does.
They more you know, eh? :)

Reactions: Noni21

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Kinda sad how such a great game with very big potential goes down the "gumdrop road". He could have made money like crazy if he had kept on doing his job with passion and now he goes down the route of overpromising in almost every area. :cautious:

Reactions: boy2636
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes