Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yea I still dont understand this. Like are people serious right now?
Patreon is a very easy scam to fall for. Just look at games like Innocent Witches. It brings in $14,000 a month, is a barely playable mess of a game, and over the course of over four years it only has two sex scenes, one of which is with a character no one is interested in. Phenomenal artwork, awful game. ICSTOR has patreons because it's very easy to just give him $10 a month and forget you're paying it or not care because it's not a lot of money to most people.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
:confused:its 1 year and 1 month since the last updated was out.... And still 0.7 version in working progress:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:... Lets just remember how he was going to release it at first in December, then in January, then lots of fans waited it in the summer (we have even seen those summer pictures with Sara, which were giving us a cue, that that will be summer update).... Now... Its winter... Still no update:ROFLMAO: Icstor... I luv ya(y):ROFLMAO:
Actually last October. For December he planned 0.8. :ROFLMAO:

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Did his Patrons increase? Last I checked a couple months back he had like half of what he has now. What is going on? Is v0.7 really coming?

Noni21

Jul 25, 2020
Did his Patrons increase? Last I checked a couple months back he had like half of what he has now. What is going on? Is v0.7 really coming?
On his discord people say that is coming sometime this december. But dont get your hopes up cause at the end of the day thats icstor we're talking about.

Nov 14, 2020
holup, how tf does ICSTORS patreon work?

isn't patreon anti incest ?

and well this game is anything but anti Incest ; some of the best renders are the incest ones......

even his other two games were incest iirc

how is his patreon still up

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
holup, how tf does ICSTORS patreon work?

isn't patreon anti incest ?

and well this game is anything but anti Incest ; some of the best renders are the incest ones......

even his other two games were incest iirc

how is his patreon still up
The incest angle is not official. The incest patch isn't official. Thats how.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes