whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
how much is he getting per month?

its not visible on patreon to me , so can someone who is a patron see how much he is getting a month?
or can no one see irrespective of whether you are a patron or not?

idk how patreon works
5,994 patrons.
Minimum patronage is $10 per month.
$59,940 per month, minimum.
A fool and his money are easily parted.

holup, how tf does ICSTORS patreon work?
isn't patreon anti incest ?
how is his patreon still up
It's why so many games have "House-mate" or "Landlady" as the relationship, instead of "Sister" or "Mother".

Last edited:

Raven Hex

Aug 11, 2018
That's it, man! Game over, man! GAME OVER! Icstor burned out, because he wants to make a game with blackjack and magic?...

P.S. MC 0.7 Mostly Come Soon... Mostly...

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
On his discord people say that is coming sometime this december. But dont get your hopes up cause at the end of the day thats icstor we're talking about.
He even has a Discord? Wtf! Is that how he is fooling people into coming back, by telling people everyday that the update is coming via Discord.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He even has a Discord? Wtf! Is that how he is fooling people into coming back, by telling people everyday that the update is coming via Discord.
...Nah... he has his moderators for that.
But I suppose even those lost faith in ICStor recently so now he is paying someone to keep the lambs entertained

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where do these numbers come from? One patron is about $ 5-6 and not $ 10
based on the fact that only 10$ Patrons get access to his games, while lower tiers are only there to milk even the low earners.
Your numbers are avarages based on the gap between 10$+ and 1$ (or what his lowest pledge actually is) Patrons.
I am gonna assume that the avarage is around 10$ in the month of an actual release though

Dec 1, 2019
If only he had stayed the course and finished Milfy City, I feel like I would be way more hyped for Milfy Kingdom, but like mostly everyone here I have zero faith in Icstor to stick with with a consistent release schedule for this new game.

It seems like a cool new story idea and the chapter by chapter approach is intriguing.

But again with this game having only one update all year I'm investing very little emotional stock in it.

Will see if the Mom in milfy kingdom swings my vote ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If only he had stayed the course and finished Milfy City, I feel like I would be way more hyped for Milfy Kingdom, but like mostly everyone here I have zero faith in Icstor to stick with with a consistent release schedule for this new game.

It seems like a cool new story idea and the chapter by chapter approach is intriguing.

But again with this game having only one update all year I'm investing very little emotional stock in it.

Will see if the Mom in milfy kingdom swings my vote ;)

on this you are absolutely right.

until a real update for Milfy City is seen, Milfy kingdom should be left alone

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes