Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Here is the latest patreon post.
So it's been what eight months on this thing and all he has to show for it is a model that looks like it was bought off an asset store, edited a bit, and then slapped next to a bunch of other stock bought assets? The sad part is ICSTOR is going to get a spike in patreon subs because of this. People are so, so stupid.

Noni21

Jul 25, 2020
So it's been what eight months on this thing and all he has to show for it is a model that looks like it was bought off an asset store, edited a bit, and then slapped next to a bunch of other stock bought assets? The sad part is ICSTOR is going to get a spike in patreon subs because of this. People are so, so stupid.
Yea I still dont understand this. Like are people serious right now?

Mahou

Jun 22, 2018
Yea I still dont understand this. Like are people serious right now?
It`s f**ng magic. I think there is a way, but I have no name, that can add me a $25k after tax payment monthly for some tearful post, about my burnout. Let`s just envy him together. Peoples don't want to give me a money usually, cuz i nice guy)
Maybe, ICSTOR is just Gladstone Gander reincarnation)))

Reactions: uberbomb

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
When you finally started to see some action in Milfy City, ICSTOR starts a new game. :eek:

Rebuilding the world from scratch again. Rebuilding relationships with new characters. It will take massive time. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ReiCaixa

yepzuk

Aug 2, 2018
Am I the only one who has 0 interest in Milfy Kingdom ? The premise of the game sounds extremely boring and unappealing, also the MC looks like an absolute cunt and out of place. I reckon DrPinkCake will finish next chapter before ICSTOR releases 0.7 :LOL: Not that I care anymore, Milfy City started going downhill after 0.3, I don't know who the writer for Milfy City is, but he majorly fucked up when coming up with the backstory for Caroline. I honestly can't enjoy a game when I can clearly see that the developer doesn't give a shit.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It`s f**ng magic. I think there is a way, but I have no name, that can add me a $25k after tax payment monthly for some tearful post, about my burnout. Let`s just envy him together. Peoples don't want to give me a money usually, cuz i nice guy)
Maybe, ICSTOR is just Gladstone Gander reincarnation)))
This world is shit :

Girls want a bad boy who will break their hearts.
Patrons want to give money to the milkers who will break their ass.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Dude the last post was clearly not even written by icstor. I don't even know why the fuck i even check this thread anymore.

Oct 14, 2019
:confused:its 1 year and 1 month since the last updated was out.... And still 0.7 version in working progress:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:... Lets just remember how he was going to release it at first in December, then in January, then lots of fans waited it in the summer (we have even seen those summer pictures with Sara, which were giving us a cue, that that will be summer update).... Now... Its winter... Still no update:ROFLMAO: Icstor... I luv ya(y):ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes