strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
To be honest it does seem that he did put a lot of effort into this game and he wasn't playing with his dick a whole year. He gained some respect back from me .
I don't know. The whole reason he dropped (sorta) MilfyCity was because he burned out on the project after a year and wanted to do smaller projects from now on. Now we find out he's making a game that seems to be just as big. What happens in another year when he burns out on this one?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't know. The whole reason he dropped (sorta) MilfyCity was because he "burned out" on the project after a year and wanted to do smaller projects from now on. Now we find out he's making a game that seems to be just as big. What happens in another year when he "burns out" on this one?
let me rephrase that for better understanding :devilish:

xoxo

Jul 4, 2017
He was so busy working that he couldn't make time to write a small text about the game's title + "the MC is a prince" and show some pictures rendered without any background? :unsure: He got my respect back :ROFLMAO:

And he wants to make a game so big that it's basically several games in one so he doesn't get bored of working with the same characters. And he wants to make big releases with all characters at once so you don't have to wait for your favorite characters... except you'd have to wait years (4 chapters?) after the first release with your favorite characters while the MC goes to other kingdoms :whistle:

Except there won't be any first release. This guy doesn't have anything done yet, he's fooling you.
I'll enjoy seeing people falling for it again, though!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He was so busy working that he couldn't make time to write a small text about the game's title + "the MC is a prince" and show some pictures rendered without any background? :unsure: He got my respect back :ROFLMAO:

And he wants to make a game so big that it's basically several games in one so he doesn't get bored of working with the same characters. And he wants to make big releases with all characters at once so you don't have to wait for your favorite characters... except you'd have to wait years (4 chapters?) after the first release with your favorite characters while the MC goes to other kingdoms :whistle:

Except there won't be any first release. This guy doesn't have anything done yet, he's fooling you.
I'll enjoy seeing people falling for it again, though!
You forgot that you won't even know your favorite Character beforehand as he'll introduce them "once a week" (sarcasm if in doubt) for each of these Chapters.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So now he wants to go even bigger despite previously announcing that he realised the scale of Milfy City was to big for him to manage... Yeah that'll definately work nothing can go wrong with that.

2 Weeks delay (since he wanted to make 1 Post per week, this is the 3rd week of November) and a whole year for Milfy City... we are clearly to critical for him
Anyway if MCity releases we would be happy all ;))

• Hey there
Reactions: PusiGa and DJsona
Nov 14, 2020
how much is he getting per month?

its not visible on patreon to me , so can someone who is a patron see how much he is getting a month?
or can no one see irrespective of whether you are a patron or not?

idk how patreon works

Noni21

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know. The whole reason he dropped (sorta) MilfyCity was because he burned out on the project after a year and wanted to do smaller projects from now on. Now we find out he's making a game that seems to be just as big. What happens in another year when he burns out on this one?
yea I dont really believe all the ''we will do updates in chapers'' shit from now one. He cant even do an update about a character , now we would do for a whole chapter? hahaha thats funny.

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Here is the latest patreon post.
I seriously refuse to believe that those were created by ICSTOR. I mean they look ABSOLUTELY SHIT compared to this gem Milfy City and it's models. Milfy City was way ahead of it's time and was seriously one of the best games. I just hope we get Sara Content as soon as possible and forget about this Kingdom trash. Those renders are just bad (the font, background and even the MC).

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
You think we will get 0.7 on it's 1 year-since-last-update? Damned, i really loved the girls, when i first saw it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Here is the latest patreon post.
So it's been what eight months on this thing and all he has to show for it is a model that looks like it was bought off an asset store, edited a bit, and then slapped next to a bunch of other stock bought assets? The sad part is ICSTOR is going to get a spike in patreon subs because of this. People are so, so stupid.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes