Perv_26

May 4, 2017
Is this game dead? OP says last update was December 2019 :/

Don't want to start an unfinished game lol

Thanks.

learningmute2050

Aug 9, 2020
There is no point in writing about the same point with every post. We all know that we will play the game as soon as the update is released. Like some members have rightly pointed out, we should stop posting in this thread and just wait.
It's not like the update will be released sooner if we keep bitching about it everyday.

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
There is no point in writing about the same point with every post. We all know that we will play the game as soon as the update is released. Like some members have rightly pointed out, we should stop posting in this thread and just wait.
It's not like the update will be released sooner if we keep bitching about it everyday.
My dad told me, stay positive is good for health lol

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why do you guys keep this thread so much alive? I don’t understand. Dev isn’t really dedicated and no update since when? I also REALLY enjoyed the game - and that even I normally don’t like to play a boy. But Milf and NLT somehow let me enjoy that not so much liked fetish. Only difference is NLT is more than a thousand times better (quality and personality wise)

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
He let his patreon waitting this shit for long time, this is unfair to them, and icstor is deserve bitching for that. You can wait is your own choosen, but you can't using your own view to control other people same with you. Icstor is too over lazy for it, his patreons is deserve better. Every month pay for empty? You show your mercy to Icstor, who show mercy to his patreons?

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
He let his patreon waitting this shit for long time, this is unfair to them, and icstor is deserve bitching for that. You can wait is your own choosen, but you can't using your own view to control other people same with you. Icstor is too over lazy for it, his patreons is deserve better. Every month pay for empty? You show your mercy to Icstor, who show mercy to his patreons?
I think I'm having a stroke.

eatitandsleep

May 5, 2020
you seem pretty positive that this isn't an abandoned project, i wouldn't get my hopes up if i were you.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Jarul

sharpys

May 21, 2017
So... you're still paying his patreon? :HideThePain:

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I understand complaining and bitching if you are paying for something. This is a pirate site though. Dont come here saying things like "His patrons deserve better" or "This is unfair to them", because what you really mean is "I want an update for me". If YOU are a patron go complain on his patreon, don't pretend like you care about other people spending money when you are on a pirate site.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I understand complaining and bitching if you are paying for something. This is a pirate site though. Dont come here saying things like "His patrons deserve better" or "This is unfair to them", because what you really mean is "I want an update for me". If YOU are a patron go complain on his patreon, don't pretend like you care about other people spending money when you are on a pirate site.
A fair point... however on this same Forum are also people that support serious Devs.
While we are all Pirates for being around some of us are also Patrons who by your definition have something invested/to loose by Devs like ICStor
Problem is we see those devs struggle against low support and failing recognition because people see games like "Breeding Season" or "Milfy City" and say all games developed via Patreon are meant to enrich the Dev at the cost of the supporters.
Bitching about "Black sheeps" in order to show that the majority of them are "White sheeps" is good enough reason to keep fighting in my oppinion.

learningmute2050

Aug 9, 2020
you seem pretty positive that this isn't an abandoned project, i wouldn't get my hopes up if i were you.
I have no hopes for this ever getting completed. But I also know that if (ever) any update is released, I will definitely check it out. It's very clear from past posts that the chances of this game getting finished are lower than Trump getting elected president again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon1982

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
This dev have some games finished. I really wish to know if something happened. How could he just abandon a profitable work like this?!

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes