zero987

Apr 13, 2019
damn guys you don't understand it all makes sense now icstor has a different perception of time for him one week might 3 months so it totally makes sense when he says previews every week (aka 3 months) and by that time he will probably release the next update by 2030

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon1982

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This dev have some games finished. I really wish to know if something happened. How could he just abandon a profitable work like this?!
ICSTOR has fewer finished games than you'd think. With his last few projects he starts strong, slows down, gets bored, and then rockets everything to an ending without actually wrapping things up properly. This is how it's gone for at least his last three games.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I understand complaining and bitching if you are paying for something. This is a pirate site though. Dont come here saying things like "His patrons deserve better" or "This is unfair to them", because what you really mean is "I want an update for me". If YOU are a patron go complain on his patreon, don't pretend like you care about other people spending money when you are on a pirate site.
I like how you seem to think you know everyone's intentions on this site, like seriously fuck off. His patrons do deserve better and it is unfair to them it has nothing to do with wanting this update. And you must be pretty new here or you would know going to his discord to complain patron or not would get you banned, so you can take your self righteous "If YOU are a patron" bullshit and shove it. There are dozens of other developers on this site who work five times as hard as this cunt and they don't even receive a fraction of the patrons this dude does for doing completely nothing. We may be pirates but there is something called human decency and we see thousands of people literally be scammed and there's no way for us to directly complain to the source or his patrons without getting banned of course people will get upset. People like you seriously annoy the hell out of me.

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
his patreon supporters are the root cause of his massive delays, despite hes been ghosting for almost a year,just imagine you’re being paid thousands bucks every month and you don’t have to do anything lol. If he lost 50%+ patreons you’d magically see him pull the stick out of his ass and pump out an update in a week or two.

politis

Dec 12, 2018
his patreon supporters are the root cause of his massive delays, despite hes been ghosting for almost a year,just imagine you’re being paid thousands bucks every month and you don’t have to do anything lol. If he lost 50%+ patreons you’d magically see him pull the stick out of his ass and pump out an update in a week or two.
But the sad point is that we know that never happen :censored:

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
I know we talk about delays and dropped promises a lot with Icstor, but he couldn't even make the update post he said was gonna drop this week when he announced Milfy Kingdom.
Precisely. It's atrocious. Pulling this sort of stunt in any real self-employed job would have you kicked off the project immediately.

Reactions: DiddlerGames

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
I understand complaining and bitching if you are paying for something. This is a pirate site though. Dont come here saying things like "His patrons deserve better" or "This is unfair to them", because what you really mean is "I want an update for me". If YOU are a patron go complain on his patreon, don't pretend like you care about other people spending money when you are on a pirate site.
so? I have to asking your permission when I post something?

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Not to shit on another man's work, but...one fucking year, mate. How people still choose to support this game over so many others with far better graphics, story, and/or actually developed incest content is beyond my comprehension.

I guess being ridden on is part of the fetish? I don't know...

I should really consider putting pegging in my game

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
Not to shit on another man's work, but...one fucking year, mate. How people still choose to support this game over so many others with far better graphics, story, and/or actually developed incest content is beyond my comprehension.

I guess being ridden on is part of the fetish? I don't know...

I should really consider putting pegging in my game
I'll play it right now if you add pegging lol

Reactions: bulifun
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes