olololo1234

May 11, 2019
What's kind of sad is that ICSTOR has a really great business opportunity here. One many many people would dream of, but the guy is too lazy and he thinks money will fall from the sky forever.
He got money monthly for a year without a release. It seems that he is aware of his cash cow business opportunity. It appears to me that the patrons are the donkeys in ICSTOR's business. He should start a school and teach “how to make your patrons pay for nothing”. He clearly is a pro in this sort of business. But he is still ICSTOR. :mad:
When you find a business scheme that works you keep doung it. That's what he does. Good for him.
But like I already sad. he is still ICSTOR.

Last edited:

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Looking for some new games any recommendations, aside from your own of course, which I will check out now.
Edit: preferably with blackmail scenarios and not everyone just immediately wanting to fuck the MC for no apparent reason.
Some great games you can try is Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist from Ianvs, and Long Live the Princess from Belle. LLP has no blackmail as far as I remember (haven't played recent updates), and Dr. Amana has a little corruption in it if that's your thing.

Acting Lessons from DrPinkCake has blackmail but it's not the main focus of the story. You can also try his most recent game Being a DIK (it's one of the famous ones for a reason, you can't go wrong with it).

(I swear I'm not being sponsored by these guys lol, just games I've enjoyed and inspired me to create my own story)

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Sometimes in private messages of patrons, post about Milfy Kingdom etc.
I still believe that soon we will have the new version of game :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sometimes in private messages of patrons, post about Milfy Kingdom etc.
I still believe that soon we will have the new version of game :)
I have given up all hope on this guy after the 0.6 debacle.
but I gues it's a good thing that atleast a few can still get enthusiastic about him... even if they would never support him for it ;)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
his patreon supporters are the root cause of his massive delays, despite hes been ghosting for almost a year,just imagine you’re being paid thousands bucks every month and you don’t have to do anything lol. If he lost 50%+ patreons you’d magically see him pull the stick out of his ass and pump out an update in a week or two.

It is like a cancer growing in the industry, more and more game developers are learning from Icstor how to do less and less work and still make money. Until more developers are willing to work hard enough and consistent enough to warrant a monthly pledge the standard payment method should be per update. I hope at some point some high pressure major law firm realizes the gold mine that could come from the right legal attack on Patreon.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Jarul

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
you seem pretty positive that this isn't an abandoned project, i wouldn't get my hopes up if i were you.

Not abandoned at all, Icstor will continue to milk this for as long as he possibly can. He will drop a message once in awhile about his big update coming and the amazing new game he is working on and he might even once in a rare while drop a tiny update just to keep the money rolling in but if you ever expect him to get back to any decent level of development on a consistent manner that is virtually impossible. He has figured out how to scam people and get idiots to continue to pay for nothing.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Not abandoned at all, Icstor will continue to milk this for as long as he possibly can. He will drop a message once in awhile about his big update coming and the amazing new game he is working on and he might even once in a rare while drop a tiny update just to keep the money rolling in but if you ever expect him to get back to any decent level of development on a consistent manner that is virtually impossible. He has figured out how to scam people and get idiots to continue to pay for nothing.
This game should be renamed Milky City

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The hottest milf, the cutest little sis and the sexiest big sis I've seen in AVNs until now. No doubt people still give so much attention to this game even after one year of abandon.
Sure... that's why this Thread is filled with sugarcones, rainbows and praises for the creator.

• Haha
Reactions: ghilst

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
ICStor is communicating with his fanbase himself?!
What happened to the real one than?
nah he's farmed that out to someone else now, although thats not exactly going very well either. November was meant to have weekly updates...... current count is 1 o_O. So at current count with everything he has farmed out he only actually has to do the renders, unsurprisingly that's all we are waiting on for 0.7 by his own admission.

He's a conman plain and simple, got himself plenty of subs based on Milfy CIty, once cash started rolling in then he stopped, claimed burnout and that's all she wrote. The guy is probably set for life no so credit to him for that, no matter how potentially nefarious his actions were.

• Sad
Reactions: pspdanxtx283
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes