Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
nah he's farmed that out to someone else now, although thats not exactly going very well either. November was meant to have weekly updates...... current count is 1 o_O. So at current count with everything he has farmed out he only actually has to do the renders, unsurprisingly that's all we are waiting on for 0.7 by his own admission.

He's a conman plain and simple, got himself plenty of subs based on Milfy CIty, once cash started rolling in then he stopped, claimed burnout and that's all she wrote. The guy is probably set for life no so credit to him for that, no matter how potentially nefarious his actions were.
I am quiet aware which is why I was sarcastic about the comment that ICStor himself was supposed to make an update post.
Makes you wonder how long he'll stay around before demanding a raise and getting kicked out of the "team"

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and Jarul

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
This is the game that started it all. Got tired of lackluster milf/harem fluff and found this gem. It's been a whole year and it's still the best Milf story on the block.

Is there any progress?

cartmann

Oct 27, 2020
Saw on his website:" Milfy City v0.7 – 90% " and also that they're currently working on project x ?! Please finish and continue Milf City!!! Nscovil88 is right, this is by far one of the best games that I've played here! Does anyone else have any other info on this? Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes