Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Yeah, like Baron said, his work ethic sucks ass now that he doesn't give a flying shit about this game anymore. Dude sits around the clock on his computer every day yet still doesn't get anything done. Baron got more done in only three months that Icstor gets done in a full year, not to even mention about mastering the animations too with almost zero experience. Icstor should've just been honest to everyone and abandon this game after 0.5 update since he didn't feel it anymore. Yes he would've lost patrons and this way huge amount of money, but at least he wouldn't have scammers reputation that he has right now.
baron?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Baron's last post in July 2020....?
Can't really blame him, he got his own piece of the turd thrown here when he (understandably) didn't throw Icstor under the bus, and he probably didn't have any other information to give here since he was done with his own part of the update in the end of July/beginning of August so he probably has not felt need or will to post anything here after July.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
i just found out about this game are you telling me its dead
Well the last update was in the beginning of December 2019, so it seems pretty dead to me :KEK:. Until Icstor proofs us all wrong and really does the complete version, this is dead.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
well that sucks thanks for the info casikaz guess I wont download it
Like two guys earlier said, it's still worth playing, but be aware that it's not complete and the continuation of it in the future is everything else but sure.

How does he still have 6978 Patreons?
Well, in his Discord his patrons and mods advice newbies to subscribe the 10$ pledge to get the game when they ask where to get it "safely". So that could explain some of the increasing numbers. Other is that most of the people believe that he is releasing it. Other is that people think 1$ or 10$ is nothing, so they just keep paying because they don't care. People spend their money on dumb and weird shit all the time, so it doesn't even surprise.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
So are sound effects for the animations like in his previous game Incest Story 2, planned ?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So are sound effects for the animations like in his previous game Incest Story 2, planned ?
It would be nice if Icstor had anything at all planned for this game anymore. :KEK: So sorry to disappoint you, but no.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Played this game back in 2019 ish when 0.6b was still a thing. I heard that the dev was taking a break but I didn't think it would be more than a year or so. This game looks abandoned or something.

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Although I just checked the devs Patreon.
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in 2021
Pretty sure most of you guys already knew this

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
That's like me Saying "Hey guys I have been making a game since 2018 and will be releasing the full game at some point in 2021 or 2022.." Talk is Cheap we need proper updates about it. like what he is updating and creating in terms of old/new story, animations and Gameplay and id just like to say I'm not going off on the guy.. He has made many great games in the past few years, this is just getting a little old real quick

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
That's like me Saying "Hey guys I have been making a game since 2018 and will be releasing the full game at some point in 2021 or 2022.." Talk is Cheap we need proper updates about it. like what he is updating and creating in terms of old/new story, animations and Gameplay and id just like to say I'm not going off on the guy.. He has made many great games in the past few years, this is just getting a little old real quick
Dude why are you wasting your energy in fingers by typing this much? Nothing is gonna happen

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes