Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Suprisingly active thread for not having seen this on the "Latest Updates" page in awhile. It was one of my favs on the site last time I played it. I can't really remember how long that has been though. FILF came back after a LONG hiatus. Hopefully this makes a similar revival.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Suprisingly active thread for not having seen this on the "Latest Updates" page in awhile. It was one of my favs on the site last time I played it. I can't really remember how long that has been though. FILF came back after a LONG hiatus. Hopefully this makes a similar revival.
It won't... the game was never on hiatus, the Dev just took Patreon money without working on it... currently he makes one excuse after another followed by another set of to be broken promisses

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
and here we all thought we'd be seeing an update at the end of december or the first of the year. Now we're legit at the end of January.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Icstor must be paying hell of a lot money for Onyxdime, Baron and everybody else on his team that they literally don't just say fuck you to him and go work another project. For example both of those guys has a great talent that is now being just wasted by this lazy ass monkey.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I know that technically the forum's rules say that a game is tagged as abandoned only if the patreon is abandoned for a certain time, but Dual family has been tagged abandoned long ago even if gumdrop has always been active in patreon, so if exceptions to the rules are possible for those shitty milking devs, a new exception has to be made for this game, i can't stand a new player who doesn't know that this game is dead and just gonna give money to icstor based on ignorance, this game has to be tag abandoned ASAP.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I know that technically the forum's rules say that a game is tagged as abandoned only if the patreon is abandoned for a certain time, but Dual family has been tagged abandoned long ago even if gumdrop has always been active in patreon, so if exceptions to the rules are possible for those shitty milking devs, a new exception has to be made for this game, i can't stand a new player who doesn't know that this game is dead and just gonna give money to icstor based on ignorance, this game has to be tag abandoned ASAP.
Although GD didn't do a single post in Patreon for almost two years before he returned to actively update it.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Icstor must be paying hell of a lot money for Onyxdime, Baron and everybody else on his team that they literally don't just say fuck you to him and go work another project. For example both of those guys has a great talent that is now being just wasted by this lazy ass monkey.
Onyxdime is active and has a Patreon page where the most literate among us can buy erotic stories at a bargain basement price.

Basically free with the writer appreciating a dollar as a thank you for his efforts.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It won't... the game was never on hiatus, the Dev just took Patreon money without working on it... currently he makes one excuse after another followed by another set of to be broken promisses
The worst part is this is the one of game who started games with amazing quality we have today. And its still amazing but DEV is worse part of this game... I love this game and its in my Top 5 adult game list but DEV is not good DEV at all.. Thats pretty sad...

Reactions: Jarul
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes