Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I can't... and I am likely to stand correct.
ICStor never delivers as promissed once he lost interest in a Project.
Yeah, like Baron said, his work ethic sucks ass now that he doesn't give a flying shit about this game anymore. Dude sits around the clock on his computer every day yet still doesn't get anything done. Baron got more done in only three months that Icstor gets done in a full year, not to even mention about mastering the animations too with almost zero experience. Icstor should've just been honest to everyone and abandon this game after 0.5 update since he didn't feel it anymore. Yes he would've lost patrons and this way huge amount of money, but at least he wouldn't have scammers reputation that he has right now.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Forget ICSTOR! I do not understand why people still are interested in him and his game. He proved, that he is not worth the attention!!! There are better games, such as Summer's Gone, which deserve your attention. Check it out. You will see how great work truly looks like and you will forget ICSTOR.

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Sarcastic story mode on :

Hi !
Here is my story. I'm a young man only living to join the Milfy erotic daemon sect. A guy named Pepe did go in my city in January 2018 and did recruit a bunch of talented people. Finally in August of the same year I could join them. I was so motivated I could see some beautiful girls named Linda and Celia at the sect's gates.
I was looking to my new life so expectively and some seniors saw me, found me and said laughing " only look for Celia and Linda hahaha our Patriarch easily stop training these demon girls"

Back then I didn't know what they wanted to say and my hopes rose again when I saw our Patriarch ICSTOR. Even though his name seemed particuliar, I believed his craps. I worked hard, really hard and could fuck Linda. What a pleasure it was but it wasn't enough for Celia.

I was talented and mastered the blackmail ninjutsu and got to make Celia. I just needed to master a new ninjutsu named "electrical palms" and with my "perfor sword" fencing technique I would be ready !

In the end I did beat Celia and did her. I left the sect for new horizons since our Patriarch stop recruiting some new demon girls...

sarcastic mode off

What I meant (or try to, I already know my English sucks) was even when I joined the community in July or August 2018 I could already see messages from people saying "you'll see in 2 or 3 releases" he'll shut down the game.
What is currently happening know is that as for previous games he did, he is less free for his new content since the story must be adapted to previous releases, he is bored by that, stops to work for a while then lose momentum and wanna stop the game.
He's making a lot of money and not only him but all the network around him. That is why this game is considered alive by every influent people.
The guy will never finishes properly this game, at most a new bad update because patreons are helping him and making him filthy rich. That's human, you got millionnaire by doing nothing lol everyone would buy this kind of life, moreover people from poor background or poor countries.

After all, I think like he did for Milfy City 3 years ago, he'll do a new game to earn (free) money but rn I'm not sure because it would mean he stops this one but he's being rich by making this one alive so ...

Go here like me, 1 time per 3 months and laugh by reading good comments or download good games.
For niche content like fetishists I know there is a good "new" one, for femdom + fetishes, there is an old one too. For more common content you know where to find lel

Reactions: Jarul

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Forget ICSTOR! I do not understand why people still are interested in him and his game. He proved, that he is not worth the attention!!! There are better games, such as Summer's Gone, which deserve your attention. Check it out. You will see how great work truly looks like and you will forget ICSTOR.
The answer is ... here ... all developers are equal, but some developers are more equal than others

May 22, 2019
Somehow he know how to market this game...........

Reactions: Bumblebee813

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Isn't the criteria for meeting the Abandoned tag, missing multiple self-imposed deadlines?
ICSTOR has himself admitted he abandoned working on it for months. According to the rules it should be marked as such until a release is made.
Why do the mods give this game special treatment?

May 31, 2018
We're still here because even though the dev sucks ass we love the game and its characters. Is it so hard to understand ? As long as it is not officially abandoned there is still hope that we will get a bit more content for it. Thankfully I already got what I wanted most after the harem which was going all the way with Caroline. But I still hope to see Sara get it and maybe MAYBE some blessed day we will get a harem ending.

Last edited:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
We're still here because even though the dev sucks ass we love the game and it's characters. Is it so hard to understand ? As long as it is not officially abandoned there is still hope that we will get a bit more content for it. Thankfully I already got what I wanted most after the harem which was going all the way with Caroline. But I still hope to see Sara get it and maybe MAYBE some blessed day we will get a harem ending.
Yeah definitely. I am not here for that Dev cunt. I am waiting for some action with Caroline, Linda, Liza and Judy. I will be blessed if that one image from the gallery comes true

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Isn't the criteria for meeting the Abandoned tag, missing multiple self-imposed deadlines?
ICSTOR has himself admitted he abandoned working on it for months. According to the rules it should be marked as such until a release is made.
Why do the mods give this game special treatment?
Quid pro quo?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
At minimum it should be labeled as "on hold" till the dev makes an update or officailly abandons it
I said that in October yet nothing happened, I'm starting to think it won't ever be.

If the game was on hold at least it would decrease the expectations. This way is only like adding fuel to the fire and people are already mixing develop criticism with insulting the dev.

Instead of protecting the dev this is doing the exact opposite. Not to mention those who always hate the mods lol. This game should have on hold tag way long ago to protect the dev, the mod team's integraty and also potential supporters money. I don't want to go into that route, but it's giving all clues of scam if nothing is done.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I said that in October yet nothing happened, I'm starting to think it won't ever be.

If the game was on hold at least it would decrease the expectations. This way is only like adding fuel to the fire and people are already mixing develop criticism with insulting the dev.

Instead of protecting the dev this is doing the exact opposite. Not to mention those who always hate the mods lol. This game should have on hold tag way long ago to protect the dev, the mod team's integraty and also potential supporters money. I don't want to go into that route, but it's giving all clues of scam if nothing is done.
Icstor has 53k+ people in his Discord sever, so the "decrease of expectations" and everything else regarding this game is already impossible because of that and adding "on hold" or "abandoned" tags now are having absolutely zero impact to that because the damage has been already done. Those tags should've been added already at least a year ago, now it's way too late.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Icstor has 53k+ people in his Discord sever, so the "decrease of expectations" and everything else regarding this game is already impossible because of that and adding "on hold" or "abandoned" tags now are having absolutely zero impact to that because the damage has been already done. Those tags should've been added already at least a year ago, now it's way too late.
Please read my comment properly, you are saying what I basicly said...

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Please read my comment properly, you are saying what I basicly said...
I did, I just pointed out why demands for the tags here are useless. This page is not anymore the source people look when they get involved with this game, they go straight to Icstor.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I did, I just pointed out why demands for the tags here are useless. This page is not anymore the source people look when they get involved with this game, they go straight to Icstor.
Now, if they were put when they should the complaints and expectations wouldn't continue to grow since then. That's why i said it was like adding fuel to the fire. At least is what I believe, of course opinions may differ.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes