REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Is it true that there is no story roadmap or something like a complete story draft and only ICSTOR designs and scripts the story except dialogues?

I am sure, it would be much easier to him to finish the game if he just had outsourced the story design and scripting to his writer since the development start. He definitley can afford to pay the writer more.
There is no roadmap to the game, the only one that exists is in ICSTOR's head and he's confirmed this as did his writer, which is why he used to do a poll to see what girl Patreon's wanted to see next since he has an idea for them and he stitches it together in the main story.

He can get away with this since the way the game is designed, none of the characters really interact with each other except for Caroline interrupting Linda and MC in his room and and Linda scolding Sara in her room. There's no "meet 'x' requirement to get 'y' scene" so the game isn't linear in that sense, you can follow one girl and ignore the rest which is a nice touch.

The only time they are suggested to be together is the Harem path but that's not implemented yet which is also when the game opens up and the characters will cross paths as they discover they've all had secret interactions with MC and Linda is kind of the one that is suggesting MC should explore this path (or she wouldn't mind, she enjoys the tease).

I think the main game is pretty much set out and his writer has a good idea too but I feel like he feels each update is underwhelming, who know...maybe v1.0 will surprise us all and he does double the games length worth in this one update to seal the whole thing. I am not betting on it but it would be a nice surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Pease!!!!! continue this game!!! Don't stop... relase new version!! Please
It is not worth it. There are far more better games with better renders and story. Even as an dev ICSTOR is not among the best. As soon people start to forget this game as better.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It is not worth it. There are far more better games with better renders and story. Even as an dev ICSTOR is not among the best. As soon people start to forget this game as better.
Well, tell that to the 6000 simps who still support him on Patreon.

Reactions: MustFap9000

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
What?? You guys don't know about the secret website where ICSTOR has been uploading his monthly 1080p, 30 min playtime long, updates for over a year?
Of course we know, this ia all just for the show that Icstor pays us to do here!

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I feel like I live in an alternate universe where ICSTOR died and someone is just collecting checks on his Patreon account.
Oh no he is very alive, spending at least 10 hours a day online. Or then somebody took over his Discord user too after his death. :KEK:

Reactions: vireker

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
do you have his Discord invite?
You can find it from icstor.com, although I recommend you to think twice before joining there since it’s filled with his patron white knights defending him and everybody who happen to say something negative about him or his working will be either muted or banned right away, so join it on your own risk.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
You can find it from icstor.com, although I recommend you to think twice before joining there since it’s filled with his patron white knights defending him and everybody who happen to say something negative about him or his working will be either muted or banned right away, so join it on your own risk.
Even here IF i post anything negative about ICSTOR I will get banned within 24 hrs. I got my 2 accounts banned.

• Haha
Reactions: mammonite
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes