rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Just checking. Has there been any news over the last three months?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Just checking. Has there been any news over the last three months?
Oh, for sure! Three days before Christmas, Icstor told he had decided to delay the 0.7 update release even further, and combine it to the version 1.0 release which should take place at some point in 2021. You know, just a nice classic "fuck you" to his patrons/supporters for a Christmas present, instead of giving them the update he had been sitting on the whole year.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
So when it comes to Milfy Kingdom my only thought is.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” No one sane would think that project would even be a quarter complete before gives up and announces Milfy Planet. I get his whole stick is incest obviously but it would probably do him some good to branch out. But that could pose a threat to his income so that's never going to happen.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So when it comes to Milfy Kingdom my only thought is.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” No one sane would think that project would even be a quarter complete before gives up and announces Milfy Planet. I get his whole stick is incest obviously but it would probably do him some good to branch out. But that could pose a threat to his income so that's never going to happen.
Funniest thing about the whole Milfy Kingdom is that he would quite possibly be able to pull that off, since it would be done in five updates so that he wouldn’t be able to get bored to it before it’s done. It took him five updates to get bored with Milfy City, so there could be a chance.

Obvious problem with it is that he has digged so deep pit for himself while dodging actually finishing Milfy City that he has to rush that to the end first, which will cause him to lose many patrons, which in return will cause him to lose interest for Milfy Kingdom before even first update is released.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I honestly think Milfy Kingdom was a meme, firstly it incorporates magic which you find in RPGM games (which no one likes and an engine he moved away from). He didn't even have renders ready to show Ash (the community manager) for his public post on progression, this was also the first and last we heard of Ash (lmao).

The few screens we got, the quality was so bad and the MC looked like an even bigger douche than the one we already have. Milfy Kingdom doesn't seem real to me, I feel like he came up with it as a joke or he had genuine intentions at first but then reality was slowly realized.

Also did you notice how fast he made that post with the render that first hinted Milfy Kingdom? Like that was rapid quick, he has been working on the game little by little but he doesn't sit down and commit his time to it like he used to.

It's hard for me to call him lazy since I've seen this guy pump out updates every month on time, he's more gassed out like I mentioned previously. I feel like he's mentally done with Milfy City, he's tired of seeing the same renders and he's lost his imagination, he has no direction as he's only an artist. We expected too much of him when he's not cut out for this, he's not a leader he's someone that's sat on the side supporting the leader, but unfortunately he has to deal with everything and this is the personality we have to deal with.

Also what ever happened to Baron Games ? He vanished after he made a Linda look a like render, never to be seen again. He was hired to do the renders while ICSTOR did animations, what ever happened to that arrangement?

I wish he was just more honest and admit he sucks at what he does and can't organise for shit at least that way we know he needs a PROJECT manager not a community manager or a 2nd helper, someone who can organise a team and push them to meet deadlines.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I honestly think Milfy Kingdom was a meme, firstly it incorporates magic which you find in RPGM games (which no one likes and an engine he moved away from). He didn't even have renders ready to show Ash (the community manager) for his public post on progression, this was also the first and last we heard of Ash (lmao).

The few screens we got, the quality was so bad and the MC looked like an even bigger douche than the one we already have. Milfy Kingdom doesn't seem real to me, I feel like he came up with it as a joke or he had genuine intentions at first but then reality was slowly realized.

Also did you notice how fast he made that post with the render that first hinted Milfy Kingdom? Like that was rapid quick, he has been working on the game little by little but he doesn't sit down and commit his time to it like he used to.

It's hard for me to call him lazy since I've seen this guy pump out updates every month on time, he's more gassed out like I mentioned previously. I feel like he's mentally done with Milfy City, he's tired of seeing the same renders and he's lost his imagination, he has no direction as he's only an artist. We expected too much of him when he's not cut out for this, he's not a leader he's someone that's sat on the side supporting the leader, but unfortunately he has to deal with everything and this is the personality we have to deal with.

Also what ever happened to Baron Games ? He vanished after he made a Linda look a like render, never to be seen again. He was hired to do the renders while ICSTOR did animations, what ever happened to that arrangement?

I wish he was just more honest and admit he sucks at what he does and can't organise for shit at least that way we know he needs a PROJECT manager not a community manager or a 2nd helper, someone who can organise a team and push them to meet deadlines.
So ICSTOR hired a community manager too? He also hired an artist, and a dev I think. Question: What the fuck does he actually do?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Baron games finished his work he was hired for and even started to make animations for those renders without a direct order from ICStor.
ICStor already admitted that all his contractors had finished their work and the only stuff left was his part, plus writing text for the rendered images... since in ICStors "planning" there are renders first and story and script later.
I recently saw the writer Uploading a complete game translation, since apparently he had nothing to do.

The guy needs nothing as fancy as a Project manager... he needs a Boss, someone to kick his sorry ass in order to make his Job... someone that is payed by him won't do that so there is no benefit for that.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Ive lost count how many times ICStor has cucked me

He/she shared that Sara preview like two years ago and I'm still here

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
ICStor already admitted that all his contractors had finished their work and the only stuff left was his part, plus writing text for the rendered images... since in ICStors "planning" there are renders first and story and script later.
I recently saw the writer Uploading a complete game translation, since apparently he had nothing to do.
Is it true that there is no story roadmap or something like a complete story draft and only ICSTOR designs and scripts the story except dialogues?

I am sure, it would be much easier to him to finish the game if he just had outsourced the story design and scripting to his writer since the development start. He definitley can afford to pay the writer more.

Avirico

Dec 11, 2020
I finished this version a week ago and yeah it´s definitely not bad but in comparison with other games like Acting lessons it seems Milfy City is overrated especially because it´s not finished and with a VERY long waiting time since the last update.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
He didn't even have renders ready to show Ash (the community manager) for his public post on progression, this was also the first and last we heard of Ash (lmao).
Oh that guy returned after Icstor's last post with some hot takes about how Icstor isn't releasing 0.7 seperately because people would complain it is unfinished and that he shouldn't be rushed like last time when Icstor was pressured into releasing 0.6b early without animations. I was wondering before why anyone would take that job if they were unwilling to lie for Icstor. I no longer do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Oh that guy returned after Icstor's last post with some hot takes about how Icstor isn't releasing 0.7 seperately because people would complain it is unfinished and that he shouldn't be rushed like last time when Icstor was pressured into releasing 0.6b early without animations.
Tells enough about the dev if you would have to ”rush” and be ”pushed” to be able to make one update in one year.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Oh that guy returned after Icstor's last post with some hot takes about how Icstor isn't releasing 0.7 seperately because people would complain it is unfinished and that he shouldn't be rushed like last time when Icstor was pressured into releasing 0.6b early without animations. I was wondering before why anyone would take that job if they were unwilling to lie for Icstor. I no longer do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right, because nobody is complaining at the moment. :FacePalm:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Right, because nobody is complaining at the moment. :FacePalm:
It's pretty amazing. He went from "I'm all ready on my end, got the post ready, but need renders" and "honestly gents the text of the posts are ready to go, but I do still need the renders for them." to quite literally saying "it's your own fault that Icstor isn't releasing an update because you'd complain that it's not good enough."

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes