MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I mean his website says he's taking a break, and will be pausing his patreon from next month.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I mean he's not completely wrong since Icstor has been on a break ever since that. :KEK:
I imagine ICSTOR sitting on a tropical island surrounded by hot babes and drinking Margeritas while laughing at us complaining in this thread...

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
Not true. He will make Patreon post probably next month just to keep his Patreon page and this thread alive, but update is not coming anywhere near the future.
I doubt ICSTOR will come out with an update for the foreseeable future, but please you all need to stop responding with absolutes. You're not Siths... Honestly, it grinds my gears every time I read a post where the author makes the impression that they spent the last two weeks hiding under ICSTOR's bed listening to details regarding updates and Patreon posts. "There will definitely, absolutely, unquestionably, undoubtedly, certainly, unequivocally NOT come an update to Milfy City within the next two months. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE I SAY SO." Sorry, I've just been skulking this forum for a long time and my patience-goblet ran over. Now it's empty again. Continue shit posting, and thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I doubt ICSTOR will come out with an update for the foreseeable future, but please you all need to stop responding with absolutes. You're not Siths... Honestly, it grinds my gears every time I read a post where the author makes the impression that they spent the last two weeks hiding under ICSTOR's bed listening to details regarding updates and Patreon posts. "There will definitely, absolutely, unquestionably, undoubtedly, certainly, unequivocally NOT come an update to Milfy City within the next two months. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE I SAY SO." Sorry, I've just been skulking this forum for a long time and my patience-goblet ran over. Now it's empty again. Continue shit posting, and thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
It is an absolute. Icstor is a proven fraud who keeps on milking money from stupid souls with this project. That's why there won't be an update in the near future, because whenever he drops that update, his "cow" is dead. It's plain common sense, you don't need to hide under anyones bed to be able to tell that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It is an absolute. Icstor is a proven fraud who keeps on milking money from stupid souls with this project. That's why there won't be an update in the near future, because whenever he drops that update, his "cow" is dead. It's plain common sense, you don't need to hide under anyones bed to be able to tell that.
And the solution is sooooo easy... Don't give him money^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thermophob and Azum

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I do what I can on the Caroline route and in the game, and I take a run at it just for entertainment value, or if I just want to look at Caroline. It is sad, very sad, to see, and know, that this game is going to go extinct before it's even finished.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I do what I can on the Caroline route and in the game, and I take a run at it just for entertainment value, or if I just want to look at Caroline. It is sad, very sad, to see, and know, that this game is going to go extinct before it's even finished.
Caroline is really something to behold. Still, closure with her and the rest would be so nice

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Caroline is really something to behold. Still, closure with her and the rest would be so nice
Caroline was definitely love at first sight for me in this game. Her story, her kindness, her eyes, her troubled past with Charles, and her determination to get her business going. They're all very attractive to make the player want to advance with her.

I can easily say, in these type of games (and it was THE first VN-type game I played) that Caroline is my first love. Not being able to finish her story would most certainly be a sin.

gaysus

Jun 6, 2017
Havent been on this forum for quite a while, started thinking about this the other day and remembered this game.
Sad to see there still hasnt been an update after so long for such an amazing game, even worse that people still give this cunt money for absolutely nothing.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes