Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
no matter how much, it hurts your ass to give money for nothing at all ...
I mean, 6369 people disagrees with you when giving money for nothing at all continuously every month. :KEK: Because you would guess that if it hurt, they would stop.

dadizonline

Mar 14, 2020
Go to "Latest Games & Updates" in the games Forum, use "Prefix: Engine" to set to "RenPy", "Prefix: Other" to "VN" and "Prefix: Status" to "completed" ... I doubt you'll find that many since most games are either in development or abondened/ on hold from my experience
I wanted reply like some "games" but thanks anyway bro I sometimes gets confused with search engine.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
The Legend of Milfy City continues...in the future this game will end up in the history books, a mythological game that will be remembered for never being completed :)

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
At the end of the last Caroline event i had the options of Harem and Pregnant to continue with her, but Harem was locked still due to Mom 4/5 and Sarah 3/5 and i was forced to chose Pregnant. Taking into consideration that it was impossible to be higher both with Mom and sister, is that decision locked or will we have the opportunity to chose again and change to Harem, hopefully with all girls 5/5?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
is that decision locked or will we have the opportunity to chose again and change to Harem, hopefully with all girls 5/5?
I bet those won't matter at all, since Icstor will just do half-assed rushed ending for the game.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I bet those won't matter at all, since Icstor will just do half-assed rushed ending for the game.
If there will be such a thing from what i read here. But thinking herewill be endings, let´s hope they will be proper at least and finish Sarah and Mother routes with good stuff before ending. And hope it doesn´t matter , it would really suck

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
so can you not get the harem ending or did i mess something up cause it says requirements are 5/5 with caroline 3/5 with sara and 4/5 with mom/linda so did i miss something with sara and linda somehow? i have the walkthrough mod installed and was following it or is the stuff with sara and linda and the harem ending not out yet?
It is not out and will likely never be out. At best, you'll get a rushed ending with a scene or two.

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
I liked this one, really got into it, now seems like it's going to end up like way to many. Get in to it , wait for the up dates that stop coming and it ends up in the junk folder. I'd rather have a complete game/story than something that hooks you in then never finishes just levees you hanging. Make's me think if I will tr any others from this Dev.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
not 12 patreon
~6000 patreon * ~€9.5
dev make >€50000 / month
Then in reality he makes about $12000 per month because 90-95% of his patrons are $1 subs, then there goes 20% for Patreon and he is left with $9600 minus the taxes of his country. Still a decent bunch of dollars for doing absolutely nothing.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes