ethn99

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any way to hack money in this game? I started something that I didn't know I needed money for and now I'm stuck...

dadizonline

Mar 14, 2020
Sorry if it annoying for anyone but please suggest me some games like that (completed ones) I'm waiting for 0.7 since 2-3 years and guy is re scheduling over and over again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry if it annoying for anyone but please suggest me some games like that (completed ones) I'm waiting for 0.7 since 2-3 years and guy is re scheduling over and over again
Go to "Latest Games & Updates" in the games Forum, use "Prefix: Engine" to set to "RenPy", "Prefix: Other" to "VN" and "Prefix: Status" to "completed" ... I doubt you'll find that many since most games are either in development or abondened/ on hold from my experience

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Kept meaning to and download it but the gameplay seems so childish. Is story decent ?
Kinda, depends on if u like Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider and Uncharted. There's a reason it's in the top 10 in (weighted rating and likes) as RPPG game cause its virtually the only good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrostiph

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
The is it cancelled question is the same as always.
Officially: No.
Unofficially: Yes and we all know it.

Reactions: cri
D

Deleted member 3059321

December 31, 2021.

icstor announces that it's going to revamp its game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes