Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
Last info was 1.0 should be coming 2021 and publish infos about new project.
But as far as i can see, *only** the old projects got a little update.

Polkiu

Nov 30, 2020
The DL links don't work on this.
they start downloading, but that it always ends, and tells me dl failed?

any help with this?

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
at least i still remember the only game he didn't rush...do you know what's that ? that's "Robot's touch" ... lmao, his very first game ... (*and short). damn...i'm feeling like dinersaur
Omg, you reminded me of that game! Yes, i totally removed Robot's touch from my memory, i don't even remember when i played that; i feel so old...

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this point is It's clear that the developers get more interesting on working on his new game and then this one.
It surprises me that this game hasn't get abandoned tag yet and that people are still supporting this developer.
How many games does this developer have to abandoned for people to start seeing that this Motherfucker just lying to them

Reactions: jackp0t

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
this point is It's clear that the developers get more interesting on working on his new game and then this one.
It surprises me that this game hasn't get abandoned tag yet and that people are still supporting this developer.
How many games does this developer have to abandoned for people to start seeing that this Motherfucker just lying to them
I wouldn't be surprised if the "developer" would not be "paying" someone to make sure the "abandoned" tag never gets attached to this game, so that new people coming here think it is not abandoned and buy subscription.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if the "developer" would not be "paying" someone to make sure the "abandoned" tag never gets attached to this game, so that new people coming here think it is not abandoned and buy subscription.
Isn't that against f95 rules?

Reactions: markleon

Alpha11Bravo7

Apr 1, 2019
Are you guys still here pumping up this cash grab?
You really like to get trolled I see.
it's not a cash grab, if you don't fork over money
i supported him in the beginning, but not long after learned
there where better game devs to give my money to.
i am a proud supporter of
Shinekuku
and his game "Too Much Light"
why, because it's a well done game, and he doesn't make promises
he never intends to keep.

Last edited:

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
By this point we all pretty much know that while it's possible he has friends on the mod team here that could potentially help with that, he usually makes a post or something around the time the abandoned tag is due to go up saying that it's still in development to avoid it.

I honestly haven't gone and replayed it in a long time, but I do remember the ending I was setting up the Caroline pregnant route (Which to be fair I'm pretty sure was the only one that was at least getting setup for the end.) and if the implication is that the next update will be the last one, either the Sara only ending, Mom ending or even Caroline pregnancy ending will be either A rushed or B completely abandoned for like a Harem ending which again with little to no setup will make no sense, unless he instead goes with a 7.0 release and then another 2 years for another update or something.

Assuming it ever comes out, which we all assume by now it's not sooo...yeah

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes